Friday, June 10, 2011

Glasses and a Whole Bunch of Procrastinating Karma

Today I went to go see the eye doctor to get new prescriptions for my glasses. Apparently my eye sight got slightly worse. Luckily, it's nothing too major. It only got a tad bit worth. I saw a new eye doctor, and he's pretty cool. He's my first non-Asian eye doctor xD. He taught me the 20.20.20 rule. It's where you do something for 20 mintues, and then you look away at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds. The frames for my new glasses are a swirly pattern of purple and black on the sides. It's kinda cool. I won't get them until next Friday though. :(
The eye doctor's place wasn't the most impressive looking, but the eye doctor himself was pretty cool. He seemed very knowledgeable. The assistant was pretty nice too. ^ ^
My English teacher makes us write book reviews. > < I hate doing them. I have to do a total of 25. I'm like "Woman, I read books for entertainment. Please don't ruin it by making me do homework on them!" She has us write vocabulary (10), favorite quotes, literary devices, and etc. etc. etc.
It's such a pain in the butt. It's due on June 10th by the way. And I'm like "Oh SHI*T!!" I only have 10 done. So today I tried doing as much as I possibly could. However, I didn't wake up at 6:00 a.m. like planned. No I woke up at 10:50. Which is 4 hours and 50 minutes late!! And that's time I could have been writing book reviews. Sigh~ I should have listened to my alarm. I had to go to the eye doctor which made me come home 4 p.m, and then I had to eat. (I left home at 1-ish. But from 11-1, I was doing book reviews/editing stuff/math homework. So I still didn't work on my book reviews > <) And I had to take shower and stuff too. So I didn't start working on the book reviews until 7 p.m. I also got distracted around 9 and didn't start working again until 10. So I only got 3 book reviews done. T . T Which means I only have a total of 13 book reviews. I hope I don't get in trouble. This is my karma for procrastinating. I should have done like 1 a day from the start like Katrina. That way I wouldn't have this problem right now. Lolz, but Nyu-san only did like 6. xD so she's worse then me. I know someone who has done like 2 >.> so .... xD I won't be the only one in trouble. Which makes it better...well not really. But...whatever! I'm still pissed off. >~< and extremely worried. Damn, next year I won't procrastinate on things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment