Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Today was rather odd.
Okay, so I like to volunteer to help my teachers do stuff, and so do a lot of other people in my class.
So, my math teacher needed us to gather some textbooks, and put them into a closet. Luka, Katrina, M., and a few other guys were there. V., a cousin of a classmate of mine, was there too. V. is an older guy that usually hangs out with my group of friends and I at the park. (V. is annoying, and weird, and stupid, and he's kinda mean.) Anyways, so we're all gathered around the door of this tiny closet, handing books to the person stacking them. Eventually, a problem occurred, and the people outside the door had to wait.
I was one of the people who had to wait. V. was behind me talking to his cousin/my classmate. I was talking to Luka-chan about how I V. kinda creeps me out. I don't know. V. just has this creepy face/aura to him that creeps me out a little. Luka comments on how V. heard me, but I knew he didn't care, and I didn't care if he heard me. I mean, what was he going to do about it?
After a while, I suddenly, I feel someone touch my hair. I turn around, and see V. I was like "...uh...". As I was turned to look at V., it happens again. Luka had touched my hair. I was like "Why did you touch my hair twice?" and she was like "I did it the second time. V. did it the first time." I was like "o_o...." I decided to ignore it. A few seconds passed, and it happens again. I don't even look behind me, and just move away. Then I look at him, and he's looking at me. "You're M.'s girl right?" Inside I was like "EW! >~< gross." (no offense to M.) But on the outside, I had this calm expression, and was like "No." I really wanted to say "Of course not. My heart is already taken by another." *coughKcough* However, that would cause lots of questions and "ooh"s., so I didn't bother. Then I somehow end back up in my original spot, and I hear V. and M. talking. I sort of zone out because Luka-chan was talking to someone else, and I didn't have anyone else to talk to, so I got bored. That's why I was zoned out. Anyways, I then look up towards my left to look at the clock, but the clock was on my right, so that was pretty stupid of me. But, V. took this as me trying to look over at him and M. without seeming obvious. That's why he was like "Haha! She knows we're talking about her." all the while he is staring at me with this creepy look! I was like "Huh?" M. seemed pretty embarrassed, so I knew it was something weird.
[I later find out that V. told M. "I bet you want to tap that." ...which is gross! >~<]
That's about it. V. creeps me out, and I'm disturbed by him. xD

Oh wait! The seniors in my school got their yearbooks, so the seniors have been going to all the teachers to get it signed. When a senior was at the classroom door waiting for her friend, I was like "Can I see your yearbook?" and Jo. was like "You know her?" "No." I replied. She was like "You can't just go asking random people!" "Why not?" I asked. I stumped her there. Anyways, I was trying to look for the picture of K.
You know how there's the official picture, and then other small pictures of daily things people did during school? Well, K. had quite a bit of this other extra pictures. I want to get a yearbook, so I can have those pictures. No, better yet, I know the teacher who made the yearbook. I wonder if he'll give me the pictures. lolz, you never know until you try right?

Well, if I ever do end up doing it, I'll tell ya about it. As for now, blog for ya laters! ~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment