Monday, June 6, 2011

Naruto Cliffhangers

Wahh! TT~TT
Naruto makers are so mean!!!
How could they just end it like that?!?!
Well, I just watched the newest episode of Naruto, and I right now hate cliffhangers.
Cliffhangers have got to be the most annoying thing on the planet earth!
I mean seriously!?! They end the episode with Naruto saving Sakura? I really wanted to see what happened next. TT-TT
Sigh~ I guess I'll just have to wait for the next episode to be made and dubbed.
My impatient personality has caused me to not be able to wait.

Other than the annoying ending, the episode was pretty good. ^ ^
I swear they reply the same flashback of Sasuke leaving the village about a hundred time throughout the series. It's like "Ok! Ok! We get it. Sas-GAY left the village. Move on already!!" xD or at least that's how I feel.
And sorry for the sasuke being gay part. No offense to gay people and Sasuke fans. I just couldn't help myself. I mean I hear it all the time from my friend. She used to be totally in love with the guy, and now since I introduced her to bleach she total disgusts him. xD She's a very fickle woman. I mean like she used to call Sasuke her hubby and Itachi her boyfriend. Now she's totally in love with Ulquiorra, and he's apparently been labled her husband. Nnoitra is her friend with advantages xD. Yup, I declare that my friends are totally weird.

Anyways, who agrees with me that there should be more Kakashi action!?!
I mean seriously? Kakashi is so friggin COOL!! I love that guy..besides Setsuna.
I also like Shino. We should see more of him. .. my sister who reads the manga says he'll die later on in the series. I was like "NNOOOO TT^TT!!"

Sakura is stupid -___-. No offense to Sakura fans. I mean, she had the chance to kill Sasuke, and she didn't!! But then again if she did kill him, then there'd be no story, and Naruto couldn't come to the rescue. Lolz Sasuke about to kill Sakura has got to be the most fucked up happening for all Sasusaku fans. Lmfao xD. I'm sorry to the sasusaku fans, but it's funny to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment