Wednesday, June 29, 2011

First Day of My Summer Vacay

^ ^;; well, my first day of summer vacation was....>.> unproductive. lol xD
I'm planning on doing a whole bunch of crammed studying for a big test that will decide my future, but who wants to spend their very first day of summer doing work? xD I know I don't. So I did retarded things for the entire day. I had no idea what I wanted to do. But I loved sleeping in....until 9:30....>.> fail.
xD lolz I wanted to sleep in some more, but my stupid brothers were making so much noise I was just like "F this!" and got out of bed.
I went and played tinierme.com for quite some time. xD I made an account a few weeks ago, and totally forgot about it, so I went to go play on it.
Sigh~ the whole point of tineierme is to chat and meet people I guess, but I'm too afraid too > <
I mean, my first experience in a chat room was just terrible! I went into a safe-ish looking one, and was having a very boring conversation with someone. Then all of a sudden a girl in a bathing suit/underwear-ish outfit came in with a mustache. But it didn't end there. No she started making weird gestures (i forgot which button you could press to make them. it's supposedly supposed to be a good emotion like happieness or something, but it just looked wrong...), and said in capital letters "I just had sex!!" *she paused* "and it was good!"
I was like O.O *dot dot dot*. It was awkward. And everyone else in the chat room was like "Okay...>.>" we didn't say anything, but I knew we all felt the awkwardness of it.
So anyways, back to the point. I'm afraid to go to the chat rooms ^ ^;;. I don't want to have to go through that again. And, I don't just want to add random people as friends because they could be weirdos too. That's why I like to have a small conversation with them, and then decided if I want to be friends with them. But that takes awhile, and makes the process longer xD. So I was just playing on the Doki Doki IQ High School game thingy. (if you want to know what my tinierme character is named so you can friend me, it's "Emiko Seiei" xD duh. lol)
And then after that I ate food, and took a nap moments later xD. I didn't wake up until dinner time.
Sigh~ I really gotta stop taking naps. I'm going to get fat this way ^ ^;;
What a bad way to start my summer xD

2 comments:

  1. That was amazing. I feel the exact same way you do with chat rooms ^.^ What I do is I act totally random around people and if they think it's funny then they will talk to you. I made a tinierme...five times....but I forgot all the passwords and usernames XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah chats are tricky you just have to join in and have fun and ignore the weirdos cause there are allot of them online. Naps are nice but remember that means less time to study and have fun.

    ReplyDelete