Friday, June 3, 2011

Emailing

I'm a total idiot > < !
Okay, so I got K.'s email, but I wasn't really sure what to email him about. I just knew that I wanted to email him xD. So, I sent him this really retarded email. I wonder how long it'll take him to respond.
You want to know what I sent him in the email? I'll copy and paste it in. Here:

^ ^ Hi !
Just sending you an email to see whether this is your actual email. :)

then again if that's true I guess I need a way for you to prove that it's you...>.>
or maybe I'm being stupid and should just trust that it's you...but then again what if this is some weird email of a 60 year old pedophile with a little girl fetish.
okay, so to prove that you are who I think you are, please tell me what is your name and favorite color(s).
if this is the wrong email I'm really sorry for bothering you...and that means I should go kill the person who gave me this email xD

thank you for your cooperation :D

ps. sorry for the extremely weird email, but it's just something I have to do. You can never be too careful. :)

And that's it.
....You're probably like "WTF?!"
xD I don't know. I write/say/do weird stuff when I don't know what to do. Since he's not in my class at all, and I only hang out with him like every other day, there's nothing I could really start a good conversation about over email. So yea, that's why I had to send a stupid email about stupid things. I'm weird >.>
It took me two days to come up with this message and muster the courage to send it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment