Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Weather

It's so HOT!!! TT~TT
I hate how the air feels sticky and thick and humid.
Then again, I like the weather as well because I get to hang out outside. :)
Plus it's like the symbol of school almost ending. Like when you feel it getting hotter, school is almost ending. xD I don't think that makes sense, but whatever.
I kind of don't want summer vacation to come TT~TT
You know what summer vacation means? It means no more school! And you know why that is bad? Because I don't get to see K. and I won't see him next year unless I go to the same school as him next next year. And I don't want to go to that school! I want to go to the first best school not the second. xD Which sounds kinda mean and conceited, but I'd rather try going to the first best school instead of the second.
Anyways, I think I'll either try really hard to somehow stay in contact with him, or just give up. But giving up is ....bad. xD I can't think of a way to describe it. But it just doesn't seem right to give up.
Another thing I hate about this hot weather is that I get all red. Not as in sunburn red, but as in your body is heating up red. I look like tomato > <.
Oh, I hate sweating too. It's gross, but I can't stop it T-T. You are also forced to wear shorts because of the hot weather and I don't feel comfortable wearing shorts.
Also it's hard to sleep without the AC because your like sweating in your bed and it's just gross. My dad got so fed up with the hot weather and not being able to sleep comfortably. He was like "Forget this! I'm going to go get an AC. " and left shortly afterwards xD.
I don't like how I feel really lazy and tired all the time. I mean I'm always lazy and tired, but when it's hot I'm even more lazy and tired. I just don't feel in the mood to do anything xD.
So yea, I basically hate the hot weather because it's annoying.
But then again I love it because I get to go outside more often and do fun activities. :)
However, those pros of hot weather is not enough to overcome/beat the cons, so that sucks :P
xD I think a lot of you would disagree with me, and say you love summer because a lot of people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment