Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hangover the Movie

I saw the commercial and bus ads for Hangover 2. They looked funny, and the movie seemed like it'd be a good one. Thus, I decided I should go watch Hangover 1, so I could understand Hangover 2 xD.
The movie Hangover was so frickin' HILARIOUS!! I LOVED that movie :D
It was so damn funny.
I'm about to reveal some spoilers or stuff from the movie, so if you haven't seen it and you don't like spoilers, then don't continue. If you don't care, then I am commanding you to keep reading!! Lolz jk. But seriously you should keep reading xD maybe I'll make you care.

My favorite part is they wake up, and find the tiger in the bathroom. xD
It was so damn hilarious. And it turned out to be a tiger of some famous boxer. Lmfao.
I also loved that retarded guy! I can't really remember his name at the moment, but I do know that he was the brother of the bride. That guy was so damn funny! He played an idiot very well. xD

Just ask my dad, I was laughing my butt off during that whole movie. I was laughing so much that it reached to the point that my dad started getting annoyed. xD

OH! And another favorite part of mine was that random naked Chinese guy they found in they're trunk xD. And he turned out to be some kind of mafia lord. That was hilarious.

I think whoever made/directed/wrote the movie was a GENIUS!!! :D That movie was original (or at least in my opinion), hilarious, and had basically everything you could put into a movie: a random Asian dude with a funny accent, a striper, a retard, wedding, a bitchy wife, cops, mafia/gang, a missing person, and a whole bunch of other random funny shit mixed into an awesomely epic story that makes sense despite the weird surprises.

And whoever hasn't seen the movie yet, should really go check it out. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment