Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hair Cut

I got a hair cut! ^ ^
and I absolutely love it!! :D
I used to have long blackish/dark brownish hair. It went down past my shoulders, but still shorter then mid-back length.
However, now that I got my hair cut, my hair goes above my shoulders and a little after halfway point on my neck. It looks cute ^ ^. Not pretty, nor beautiful, just cute. And that's fine with me. I really like my hair cut. It's nice.
It's suppose to look a little something like this. That's what the lady styled it after. Mine is pretty similar just a little shorter. ^ ^
A lot of people were surprised by my new hair style. I mean you got to admit it was pretty bold to suddenly chop all your hair off (not bald, figure of speech).
Some people said it was cute. Others said I looked like a boy. A few people got angry with me because  I cut off my hair. They were so mad because since my hair is so short, they can't play with it anymore xD.
And K. was utterly shocked xD. When he saw me he put his hand up to his mouth in surprise. When I actually approached him, he exaggeratedly jumped backwards and went "Oh my god!" xD lmfao it was so cute. K. didn't like it though. He said it was "...okay..." which is a no to me. Not because I have this hatred toward the word "okay". It's just the way he said it that led me to think that he doesn't like it.
Well..that's about it, I just got a hair cut and many people were surprised. :D it was fun seeing their expression.

1 comment:

  1. my friend got the same haircut 2 days ago but hers turned out to be Mushroom shaped lol she got teased for it being to short cause it looks little boyish but a cute cut still. K. was probably speechless on how cute your hair was :P.

    ReplyDelete