Friday, June 24, 2011

My EPIC Trip Yesterday

Lol just to let you know, I mostly write about things that happened yesterday for some reason xD
I'm always just so tired after exciting things that I'm not able to write about it until later the next day.
By the way I warn you this has lots of stuff on K. and is a very very long entry xD. So read if you dare...

Anyways, I went to Dorney Park yesterday for a school field trip. :D
It was cool because I've never been on a school trip outside of the state that I am in, and I never knew that my school would take me so far out of state. xD
However, the most fun part was that K. was on the trip as well ^ ^
Now for those of you who know that K. is in a different grade, and is wondering how he went on the same trip, I shall explain. This trip was a gift/celebration to the musical theater cast for their success on the Annie Junior musical. K. and I are in musical theater ^ ^ so that was awesome.
In the beginning of the bus ride I was sitting next to my friend C. with two other friends in front. At some point in the ride L. wanted to switch with a friend in front of me. L. was also sitting next to K. (I felt so bad for K. because he doesn't like L. very much, nobody does because he's rude > <)
I was telling my friend to switch with L. so I can switch with her, and sit with K. Tee hee. Smart thinking huh? xD So it took a lot of complaining and tormenting to convince her, but she eventually switched. I got to sit with him the rest of the way ^ ^
The only bad part was that I was sitting behind SF. ...>.> my old crush. Well K. was sitting directly behind him and P.'s crush was sitting in directly in front of me. Yea, it was awkward. > <
So after a long time we got to the amusement park. I told K. to tie his shoe laces because I didn't want him to get hurt. He just never likes tying his shoe laces. A girl that was on the trip saw us and she was like "Are you two dating?!" And I looked down and said "...No." I noticed that K. semi looked away and didn't answer when she asked. Which was quite weird. Anyways, I started out in a group with C. and S. (the friend that switched seats with me) and a guy, D.
We rode on a ride called something mouse. It was sorta fun I guess. It was like a mini roller coaster xD.
After that we saw K.'s group at the swing things. The swings that lift you up and spin around and around.
So after that we were traveling together, but there was some running, and confusion; and somehow K. got separated from his group and stuck with mine xD.
K. doesn't like roller coasters very much, but I was somehow able to get him on to the Hydra, which was a pretty epic roller coaster. Afterwards, everyone wanted to go on the Meteor, which swings you high up and around, sorta like an extreme version of the pirate ship ride. However, K. isn't the thrill ride type person, too scared xD but it was cute. In order to get out of the ride, he randomly went in line to a random ride. I followed because we weren't supposed to be alone, and he was so I went after him. ^ ^ but mostly just because I wanted to spend time with him. The random line he went into was a line to a water ride, and it had a high/steep drop (which is basically the only thing he doesn't like, and most common on roller coasters xD)
We went on it and got SOAKED! Afterwards, we stood on a bridge where the water splashes out to, and got even more wet.
The two of us eventually met up with C., S., and D. All of us went onto the spinning rides to help K. and I dry off xD. It didn't help much though. We all go on a couple of rides, and I got to sit next to K. on every ride! ^ ^. During our walk around the park, we ended up on the edge of the park, where they had boats! It was the type of boats where you have to peddle. Now, I see those on T.V. all the time, and it's something I've always wanted to do. So I convinced everyone to do it. The boats where shaped like swans! ^ ^ which made riding with K.  seem more romantic! Lolz, but the water was gross looking, and it was stupid. It was stupid because the damn boat was hard to peddle, and I had no idea how to steer. So K. ended up doing a lot of the work. Which made me feel bad. Somewhere during the ride K.'s peddles broke, we're not sure how. He and I switched so he could peddle since I was no good at it xD. It was quite boring, but hey at least I can say I experienced it.
 Eventually K. wanted to go to the water park section of the amusement park. I of course went with him. Nobody else wanted to go in the water, so then it was just the two of us ;)
Me and him went into the wave pool first. It was fun, but I couldn't go too deep since I'm not that good of a swimmer. I kept rubbing water out of my eyes, and he got worried. I told him I was fine, but he still kept an eye on me the whole time. ^ ^ he's so kind. Eventually we went to the water rides.
Now there was a lot of things there, but I shall explain the fun ones.
The best one we were on together was the lazy river. The two of us where sort of flirting, it was so awesome! We tried to stay close together, and kept splashing water at each other ^ ^. The two of us were laughing the entire time.
We ate lunch at subway xD. K. payed for it. And he ate his foot long sandwich so fast, it was surprising. SF., J. and a little boy named CJ. came running by calling K. to come along. He wanted to go, but didn't want me to feel like he abandoned me or something. He never really does things for himself a lot. (anther reason why I like him). I wanted him to not leave, but I knew he would be happier with his friends, so I let him go. He got up and ran to catch up with them, but stopped because he didn't know where to put his wallet. I laughed, and said "Here I can hold that for you." well more of yelled because he was semi-far away. He gave me his wallet, trustingly ^ ^. I waited until he was out of site, and opened his wallet. I took money out. ...... Lmfao xD No I didn't steal money from the guy I like. I took back the 7 dollars I gave him for the sandwich (which wasn't $5! It was $11!). [I didn't have change so I gave him $7.] After I put the $7 back in my wallet, I put a 20 dollar bill in it. I gave him a little extra because he deserves it ^ ^.
I go back to where we put our stuff, which was on two chairs near the wave pool. I knew he probably wasn't going to come back soon, so I left. I wasn't supposed to be traveling by myself, but I did anyways. I thought I could find someone else to hang out with. But I got lost TT.TT and circled around the entire park at least TWICE! And Dornery Park is HUGE! So my feet were hurting like crazy. I fortunately find my way back to the water park, and to our seats. And luckily, K. popped out of no where 2 minutes later!
I then start to hang out with him, J., E (a girl I know), SF., and CJ.
We went on like all the water rides, and climbed many many many stairs (since the rides were in high up places xD). My favorite was the super long slide that you needed a mat to go down. This random guy in line taught us a trick to go down faster. I tried, and I kicked everybody's ass. xD First in place baby! The first time I didn't do it right, but on the second time and third I did. K. tried the same trick the third time we went on. He got second place xD.
Towards the end, K. brought up the subject of me owing him money for the lunch. I think we were talking about lunch or something, and that's how the subject came up. So I was like "Oh, but I put a 20 dollar bill in your wallet. So no worries ^ ^." and he was like "O_O but you only owe me like 10!" I couldn't tell him the real reason as to why I gave him the extra money, so I just said "But I don't have change." He thought I was being ridiculous, and wanted to pay me back. But I told him to keep the money, and that he doesn't owe me. I used him buying me slushies a long time ago as an excuse as to why he didn't owe me and that I actually was paying him back for it. But he wouldn't except the money. However, he still had it in his wallet.
At the very end, we went to go get a souvenir! Everything was so damn expensive there!! D:
Except I found a really nice cheap-ish bracelet that said "Believe" on the front, and some inspirational quote on the back. It was $3, so I decided to get it. K. got something too.
So K. and I got into line, so we could pay. I had to get my wallet out, and K. casually asked if he could carry the bracelet. I thought it was just to give me a free hand, so I could get my money out. However, once I get out my wallet, I asked for it back. He didn't give it back to me! I was like "I need it back, so I can pay!" but he just smiled a superly cute smile at me, and refused to give it back. It finally hit me that he was going to pay for it, as a way to pay me back. (damn, I'm so slow)  I was like "You don't have to pay for it! I have money." He replied "But I still ow you!" "No you don't. I'm not going to let you pay for it."So somehow I was able to grab it from him, and was like "Ha!" But, at the very end, when he was about to pay for his item, he surprisingly snatched it from me, and put it on the counter. I was like "Hey!" and tried to take it back, but he was blocking me. So I tried to put the money on the counter, but he was still able to block me. And we were like fighting (not serious fighting, playfully I guess.) at the counter. I tried to push him out of the way. xD The cashier girl was smiling at us, and my friend behind me was like "Aww~ you guys are so cute together." That made me happy inside, but I had to pretend I didn't care. Afterwards I was like "Why would you buy it for me?!", and I talked about how most people would jump at the chance of free money, but he was like "Because I owe you" and he gives me a story of his. I swear he's too nice! ...but I guess that's why I like him. ^ ^ He also put the bracelet on for me. So there was some physical contact xD.
I got to sit next to him on the bus ride back too! During the ride, I so badly wanted to lie on his shoulder, but didn't know how to do that without it being awkward. So I pretended to fall asleep, and casually lean on his shoulder. But I couldn't do it! > < I was like a few centimeters away, but not fully on his shoulder. To some people it looked like I was, but I wasn't! I pretended to wake up when L. kept shining light into my face. The rest of the ride was pretty quiet, but then I started to try and talk to him. I asked him lots of questions, but there was a very interesting one. I asked him "Is the girl you like going to the same school as you next year?" and he was like "Um.. I don't know. She's in a different grade then I." That made me feel like I had a chance xD. So I listed certain grades. Which was a grade lower then mine, my grade, and a grade higher then his. He laughed when I mentioned the possibility of him liking an older girl. xD But he didn't answer my question >.> so I will never know xD.
The unfortunately ended. When we were getting off, I said "So, this is the last day I'll ever see you, huh? That sucks. :(" And he was like "I don't know." (he didn't outwardly say no!) It suddenly got depressing, but to lightened the mood I was like "Well I'm glad I won't be seeing that guy ever again." and I pointed to L. xD
L. then turned around and said "I heard that!" and I was like "o.o I didn't mean you! I meant that guy!" and I pointed to some random place in the distance. K. started smiling, as of gesturing he was laughing on the inside. It's nice that my last memory with him is him smiling at me...

Tee hee. But guess what! I got his email (the correct one, last time he forgot that he got a new one), so maybe I can make our paths cross once more in the future :)

ps. the sucky part is that I lost my voice during all the screaming of fun. xD
so it's hard for me to talk :( which is like my favorite thing to do. lolz. Earlier today, I could still talk, but now it hurts my throat badly if I do.

6 comments:

  1. Awh! That's so cool! The guy I like would ditch me all the time if we did that ^.^ You should, no wait, you HAVE to ask him to hang out some time!! Like bring a group to go bowling or a movie, something like that! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Miki . . .

    You seem like a very awesome person, so don't think negatively like that. Whoever you like should realize how lucky he is to have a person like you be interested in him. :) so long as you think positively and confidently everything should be much easier. ^w^
    And also, I was planning on doing something like that over the summer with K., but he told me he was going to summer school (for extra learning. sigh~ why did I have to fall for a nerd? xD)
    However, maybe I can make something happen. If we are meant to be then fate will somehow bring us together ^ ^ so cross your fingers and hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ur really like addicted to this guy huh??

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anonymous. . .

    nope :P
    to be honest, I moved on from this guy :\
    I realized he's not as special as I thought him to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is not somethng nice to say to him even if he was a jerk... Was he? But still everyone is special in their own ways...WOW i sound like my mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Anonymous. . .

    its not nice, but its the truth. the truth is sometimes not so cheery.
    :3 no he's not a jerk.
    just not as special/cool as i once thought he was. not the guy im looking for.

    ReplyDelete