Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Friend "Katrina"

My friend, Katrina (not her real name xD) is total awesome. We were in the same class for about two years, but we just started being friends this year. She's really nice, and totally funny ^ ^ not to mention super duper smart! Katrina may be small and seem quiet at times, but once you get to know her she's an epic package to deal with. :D
And I remember that she has a blog as well. But she wrote hers on wordpress.
Either way I think I should give her some publicity
http://animebollywood.wordpress.com/
the link above is her blog.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this...but xD whatever.
Why don't you go check out her blog. There's a bunch of awesome pics and stuff.
She had the brilliant idea of combining anime and bollywood together.
....hm....what is bollywood anyways? xD I'm not really sure.
I think it's the Indian version of Hollywood. But I'm not absolutely positive that's true. lol.
I also know that she has mentioned me a few times, but nothing big.

Haha...this is was done totally unknown to Katrina-chan. ^ ^;; I wonder if I should have asked her to do this. Hm...I guess it's okay, since her blog is public anyways. :) I'll just have to tell her at school later. ...if I can remember to xD.

Well anyways, here's a shoutout to Katrina-chan!! :D

I urge you to always blog on! (this could be directed towards everyone reading this at the moment ^ ^)

1 comment: