Saturday, June 25, 2011

What I Look Like

Okay, so I put a poll on my blog asking you people what you would like me to talk about. And it was kinda pointless since all the choices were picked. Nonetheless however, I will write about all the choices since that is what the readers want. The first one I felt like doing was the "More stuff about K." one xD. That's the easiest. Plus I conveniently had an awesome time with him. (read my last blog entry if you want to know what the hell I'm talking about) Anyways, now I am about to describe how I look to you.
I don't really want to put a picture up because I don't want you to find out who I am. And that is because...I am a ninja! Lolz jk. But mostly because I'm not exactly sure how to show you without revealing my true identity. ...Ah HA! I just had an idea. :D How about I get a picture of myself and blur out my face? That'll be pointless xD. Never mind. Okay so here goes the description....
Let's start off with facial features.
My eyes are pretty big for an Asian person (so yea, I don't have "squinty" eyes). They're brown, like a deep dark brown. I have the double eye lid thingy (supposedly that little fact makes you pretty). I've been told that my eye lashes are long.
My face is ...yea I'm no good with face shapes ^ ^;;
Um but it's not like chubby and round, but it's not thin and diamond-y shaped. It's more of oval-ish and slightly chubby but also semi-thin-ish. xD I don't know if that makes sense. I think I'm trying to say I have a perfectly sized oval head? xD lolz I don't know.
I've been told my hair is soft, and I think it's soft too :)
My hair is short, like just right above my shoulders short. The color of my hair is dark brown. It looks black, but in the sun it looks dark brown. And in certain lighting in buildings you can see a brown tint to it. So I've decided that my hair color is dark brown. :) which is cool. I like black hair, but brown seems to look prettier to me. But not light brown hair or regular brown. I like that deep dark brown hair that makes it seem like it's more then just hair. ....lolz xD wait wtf? Does that make sense? Okay, ignore that xD I'm not sure what I was trying to say. Moving on.
I'm 5 feet and 3 inches, and I'll probably be that height forever unfortunately. I wanted to be at least 5 feet and 5 inches, but stupid fate did not grant me that wish. Sigh~ oh well. ^ ^
My feet size is 7 or 7 1/2, depending on the shoe...
Oh, I wear glasses. I just got new ones like. . . . . awhile ago >.> ...lolz kinda contradicting.
They're black with purple things on the sides. ^ ^ I look good in them. xD jk
My skin is also very dark for an Asian person. I got like permanently tanned by a babysitter who used to like to take me out in the sun a lot as a baby. But I can get pretty pale looking randomly sometimes too xD.
Rin-chan tells me I have curves/hour glass figure. I think I do too, but I'm no good with body shapes > < so I'm not positive. My butt is kinda big in my opinion xD.
Hm...I don't think there's anything else to describe...
Well, I hope that help you paint a mental image of me in your mind ^ ^
I hope it's a very good mental image because I'm not ugly you know xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment