Monday, December 26, 2011

Arguing With My Dad Sucks

LOL OHMIGOSH IM SO SORRY !!! I DIDNT POST A CHRISTMAS POST DX.
BLAME MY DAD THOUGH!!! He was so mad at me TT^TT. Supposedly I'm on the computer too much.

He was all pissed off, and was like "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY!??!"
Oviously I told him the truth. "I WAS WORKING ON MY DAMN SPANISH PROJECT!!"
He didn't believe me TT^TT. "YOU WERE WORKING ON IT THE WHOLE DAY!?"
"YES I WAS!! I HAVE PROOF TOO! GO LOOK. ALL MY WORK IS THERE." we were literally shouting at each other.
"I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK. I KNOW YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DOING THAT ALL DAY!"
"OF COURSE IT WASN'T THE WHOLE DAY. THE OTHER HALF I WAS TAKING A NAP, STUPID!"
"STILL! WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER DAYS?! I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN BE ON FOR SO LONG!"
in my head i was thinking, what the helll?! You're on it all day too (we have our own computers). So what do you mean you don't know how someone can be on all day?! But what I said to him was, "I'VE TOLD YOU THIS BEFORE! You know I blog, do my homework, check my emails, and stuff. What the hell do you think I do?!"
"I DONT KNOW! BUT ITS NOT NORMAL FOR YOU TO BE ON FOR SO LONG!"
at this point I just got pissed off, and stopped replying to him. I just kept nodding my head, and saying "Okay." to whatever he was telling me. Sometimes reasoning with my dad is pointless.

TT^TT my dad and I hardly ever fight, so it was sad. On Christmas day too Dx what a bummer.
I honestly was working on my stupid Spanish project the whole day though (talked to Banana-kun a bit, but that's not the point xD). I have to create a stupid Spanish menu written all in Spanish. My group members (*cough cough* you know who you are.) didn't really help too much ^ ^;;. I mean, I did ask them to help collect information on the food, and they did. But it wasn't much help. Why? Oh well because what they gave me was a link to a website. That's great help right? They did their work right? Wrong.
What they were supposed to do was give me the exact name and link to the food. But no. I had to search for every damn thing myself. Then after finding all the crap, I had to translate the things into Spanish too, and translate the descriptions for it and all that. Sigh~ what a pain in the ass.
So basically what I did that took me all day was

-find a picture for the menu cover and back cover (which took me forever)
-find the different foods I needed for the menu
-write descriptions for each food
-translate everything into spanish.
-design the damn menu

I swear that's what I did all day. It doesn't sound like much, but that's what I was busy doing.

The annoying part about this project is that my friends were supposed to help. When I stated this to them they were like "I did help! What the hell is it that you're doing?! Why don't you do anything?!" -________-" sigh. what a pain in the ass they can be sometimes. But whatever. I did the work already, so I don't really give a damn anymore.

Anyways, fights with my dad doesn't last very long. My dad just yells his thoughts off, and I just nod my head. The next day, he's calmed down, and tries to reason with me again in a more proper manner :T.
In the morning, he had to use my computer, and he saw my Spanish project. He was like "....so you were working on it...."
And I was like "Yeah! I told you so. I did all this and that yesterday. It took me so long because I had to translate every damn thing into Spanish, and had to research for all the food and whatnot. I mean what the hell do you think I was doing?!"

By the look on my dad's face, I could tell that he felt stupid and bad for yelling at me.
So of course he did what he always does, he pretended like nothing happened and laughed. My dad is annoying like that. Never apologizes. It kind of annoys me, but that's just how he is.

Sigh~ so I might not blog very much this week. Gotta stay off the computer for a few days for my dad to forget about this problem he has with me and my computer :T

8 comments:

  1. hi its gleek kun
    no blog more!!!!
    but u r only doing the spanish project so u won't do much so yeah
    r u okay?
    u usually do everything last minute and yet u r doing this now

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Gleek-kun. . .

    lol yea I'm okay.
    Idk~ I was online, and had nothing better to do.
    So I decided to work on meh project :P

    it seems like there's not much to do, but making a menu all in spanish is a real pain in the ass.
    especially since i'm doing descriptions for the foods ^ ^;; u kno meh and my writing habits. hav to force myself to think in small sentences instead of long para.s xDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...I'm busy for a few days, and I come back and....--BAM-- You write aaaaallllllll this stuff xDDD *had major catching up to do*
    I hate fighting with my dad too, but at least yours is a lot more reasonable!
    And I've had my share of bad partners.
    You okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Eva-chan. . .

    LOL XD it's winter vacay~ so stuff happens B)

    fighting w/ parents suck /end of story. Dx

    and yea I'm okay :)
    thanks for asking. *feels so loved* <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE LOVED. <333
    *bear hugs*
    Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you should know who this is or else you are really too dense!
    Anyway, that's not the point of this.
    I, too, have similar situations with my parent. They seem not to listen to our (the kids) POV. I mean seriously, parents should also listen to the kids' side of the arguement.
    With this said, please hold on Emiko, I'm pretty sure your dad being angry at you will go away.
    For people you love you (as a friend) Peace out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Eva-chan. . .
    *hugs* <333

    To Anonymous. . .

    lol um...^ ^;; i'm so sorry.
    I ..don't really know who you are.

    I would guess...but I'm probably wrong ^ ^;...

    ReplyDelete