Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Totally Forgot

LOL I forgot to tell you people something~.

My lil' sis' has a deviantart account~. :) She wanted me to share it with you guys.

Yukina-imouto's dA = http://yukinakuran.deviantart.com/

You should click the link, and go check out her stuff just to make her happy.
LOL I feel as though I owe her this much for advertising my blog xD (i didn't ask her to :3)

My sister is learning how to use photoshop. So far she's only re-coloring things~.

Haha so go make my sister happy and give her some profile views~ xD

she's quite obsessed with her dA, and checks her stats everyday. It's quite cute :3.

2 comments:

  1. hi its ydoc or gleek kun
    obsessed as in the levels of
    1. not really (like luka chan and gmail)
    2.kinda(like u and your blog)
    3.normal (idk an example for this)
    4.semi really obsessed(like me an your blog)
    5.really obessed(like u talking with banna kun)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Gleek-kun. . .

    lol I don't quite understand what you mean by this~, but okay :)

    haha im not obsessed with talking to Banana-kun
    you're just weird, and think that for some reason~ :P

    ReplyDelete