Friday, December 23, 2011

A Great Friday :D Yay!

YAY!! IT'S WINTER VACAY TIME! <33 I'M SO HAPPY~!! :D :D :D

*looks at homework planner* damn -___________-.
I got vacay homework TT^TT. My teachers are so mean.

Stupid Spanish teacher gave us a damn project. My scary English teacher gave us a journalistic feature article to write. This suck TT^TT.
Luckily, my social studies and science teachers are nice :D. They don't believe in giving work during vacation. Gosh I love them TTwTT *tears of joy*.

*remembers something and instantly becomes sad again* TT^TT But we're supposed to do the work we were supposed to do over winter vacay when I come back.

Anyways, no more talk about stupid homework >_____<".
I HAD AN EPIC LAST DAY (before vacay) OF SCHOOL :D!!

So~ for the Christmas holidays, I made my friends a lil' something special :).
 I made them one of those thingies that hold your picture in it. What's it called....oh yea! A picture frame xD. LOL /fails. I made one for seven of my friends. ^ ^;; I have more friends (like Gleek-kun and Jessa-chan), but I didn't have enough time to make them anything Dx. I did this all the night before today. Took me about 4 hours (because I also made cards and stuff~).
In each picture frame, I put a picture that I thought that individual person would like :D. (even though I labeled it, I'ma tell you about each anyways).
Hee hee~ I labeled their names in their fave colors :D.

Luka-chan's is a sexy picture Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji x3. He's her new fling at the moment, so I thought she'd like a picture of him.
Rin-chan's is a picture of Len Kagamine holding a heart and sticking out his tongue. She thought it looked like Rin. Sigh~ the woman doesn't even know what her boyfriend looks like. How sad xD.
X-chan' is a picture of Sonic. She loves Sonic :D.
Pari-chan's is of a cute kiddy-styled princess drawing (that I printed off the internet). I thought this was good for her because she's very girly. The picture is supposed to give off the meaning that she's a princess. Buutt~ what I didn't tell her was that it is supposed to show that I also think of her as somewhat kiddy (but in a cute way). hee hee x3.
Choco-chan's is a picture of a nerd heart. She's a nerd with a pure and big heart :D (shows she's pure because it's white). Sadly, my printer sucks, so it came out kinda badly ^ ^;; but it's the thought that counts xD. Katrina-chan's is a picture of Canda from hetalia :D. Canda is her anime guy crush ^w^.
I LOVE NYU-SAN'S! XD. Hers has a picture of a troll face. LOLOL. She didn't like it xD. She thought it was me saying that she looked like a troll xDDD. But I was mostly referring to her personality. LOL Nyu-san looks nothing like a troll xD.
LOL Here's the instructions that I used to make it. It's very easy, and makes for a cute, thoughtful gift :)









click here for instructions on how to make origami flower picture frame,






Ooooh~ also, I got to see the final product of Choco-chan, Nyu-san, Pari-chan, and X-chan's Spanish project restaurant sign :D. Our Spanish project is to create a menu scenario all in Spanish (that includes: menu, sign, name, place, and a short script for a skit). There's is so cool TTwTT. LOL I'm a total idiot though, and forgot to take a picture of my group's sign~. I might take one later when I get it back from the teacher xD.
Haha, Nyu-san also felt like putting her toll face next to it xD.

My social studies teacher claims to have created Jeopardy. Supposedly, the nephew(?) of the son who "created" jeopardy, was a student of my teacher. My teacher would play this game to help kids study for his tests and stuff. So the nephew told his uncle(the "creator" of jeopardy), and his uncle copyrighted the idea and made a show out of it. My teacher was so pissed off, and even had a law suit. But since the uncle guy copyrighted it before him, he lost the law suit D': which sucks. Anyways, today he found the original copy of the first jeopardy game :D. It was so cool, that I asked him if I could take a picture xD. It's like a historical artifact~! And I'm posting it on my blog, so it's like I have a picture of something no one else has on their blog :D. Which is just so cool >w<. LOL I'm so lame. xD


You know what also made this Friday fantastic? :D

I got a new monitor. Now  I have two monitors! And they're connected x3. So I have a epic computer set up. I'm so happy :D. The large monitor is my first monitor. Smaller one is the new one. Hee hee ^w^ I'm happy. Now I can see twice as much as before >:D. Yay! Haha sorry I'm a total geek xD so I find this stuff cool. Not sure if many people can see the production increase significance of having multiple monitors. :3



Anyways~ ...I wonder what I'm going to do this Christmas xDD /not sure. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment