Sunday, December 4, 2011

Full Sunday

Too busy to post something.

Is seriously procrastinating homework that has a 2 pm deadline. (friend needs answers from me, and gave me until then to finish xD)

BUT I cant finish the damn homework because stupid Banana-kun got me into reading a full on yaoi manga xD (Sekai Ichi Hastukoi). I can't stop reading xDD lol. The guy charas are so hawt too~ >w< ! too bad they're all gay in this manga xD. lolol.

So until I can find time to blog stuff, enjoy the two videos of Uta no Prince-sama~ (anime). Haha I REALLY gotta watch this soon. Meh Setsu-kun's voice actor is in it >w<. Mamoru-kun is the main chara I believe~ (idk his name xD). Gosh~ I don't know anything about this anime. LOL Will start watching it tomo~ >w< I hope~.

Epic piano cover by kokoko6891~ I love her piano music. She's so cool >w<

And I think this is the song she was playing.

Well it's 12:30~. Meaning only an hour and half to meet my homework deadline >_<. LOL so I gotta go~
ciaosu~ ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment