Friday, December 30, 2011

OMG MY BIRTHDAY! o.O sAy WhAt?!

I've been soooo~ busy (not really) worrying about Ai-chan and Choco-chan's birthday, that I totally forgot about mine :P. I remember Banana-kun reminded me like a few weeks ago~, but I guess I forgot again xDD.
My birthdays are so unimportant, that it tends to be misplaced in my to-do list~. Some people get excited about my birthday like a month before or so~, and talk about it a bit. However, when the actual day comes, everyone forgets~ :3. Which is good. No need to celebrate lil' old meh becoming a year closer to death XD.

When I was little no one loved meh~, so my birthdays turned out very badly.
My birthdays would turn out like this:

Minus out the whole table flipping thing~. Honestly, I felt like doing that sometimes though xD. My birthday is commonly forgotten when the actual thing comes up. I'm not sure why....>___>. Maybe because it's like almost right after winter vacation, and everyone's still in vacation mode, so they forget? Or maybe people didn't like meh? Or maybe they were busy~? Idk~. But for the reason that my parties always failed, I stopped having birthdays since I was about ...idk 8 years old :3.

Now I celebrate my birthday like this:
Minus the food~. I'm not allowed to eat in my room TT^TT. Which sometimes sucks because eating time sometimes gets in the way of computer time xD.
Usually, my family will eat cake :3 but that's about it. I don't get gifts xDD lol. My dad buys meh stuff, and is all like "Okay, this is you early birthday gift." and I'm like "Okay :'D" but as I agree I'm thinking "damn, but I wanted that cute new bag too. :T."
NOW HOLD ON A SECOND! I know some of you out there might be thinking "Awww, poor Emiko." (*cough cough* Gleek-kun!) Don't~ feel that way :3. I enjoy my peaceful birthdays. Big ass parties are hard to clean up. Now, even though I didn't have big ass parties for my birthday (cuz no one would show up T^T), I did go to other people's parties. I was the kid who'd stay behind and help clean up afterwards. Even though, the person didn't bother even coming to mine xP. So I know about how much trouble parties cause :3.

LOL anyways~ I was reminded that my unimportant birthday was coming up in about ..2 weeks? (lol too lazy to do the math xD). My brother was the one who reminded me (cuz he cares TTwTT). He was like "Daddy, what are we gonna get Emiko for her birthday :D?" my dad was like "Oh yea! It's Emiko's birthday soon." My dad forgot too. sigh. lol xD.

So then I started thinking...what do I want for my birthday? o.O I forgot about it, so I never thought about it. lol so I came up with a list :D. I want lots of things (even though I don't deserve them w/ meh worthless existence :P). I feel like tellin' you people my list :D just because I want to and I can. No one here to stop meh xD.

Luka-chan I want three drawings of my choice from the drawer where you keep most of your drawings.
hee hee x3 I got a look at the drawings in there, and they're EPIC <3 (lol I locked her out of her own room, in order to steal a look xD). so you should give meh some for meh birthday. pwease? :'3
Nyu-san I want at least one of your rare drawing of female(s). I wanna at least look at them. I'm curious as to how well you can draw females x3. or you can give meh a picture of you in a dress >:D. Come on, make meh happy. xD
Rin-chan hmm...I want ear plugs! so I don't have to hear your crazy perverted remarks all the time XD LOL jk...ish. xDD. but seriously, I want.... LOL XD I'm not sure what you can give meh.
Maybe you should give meh audio clip of you singing (cuz I like your voice :D). LOL XD but sing real songs, and not "Happy and you Know it." xDD
Banana-kun webcam. webcam. webcam! xDD or a picture of you sleeping :3 (LOL XD this may sound creepy to those who don't understand~). or an audio clip (preferably of you reading your answer for number 8 on the third interrogation time interview x3).
Katrina-chan I want ...lol..I'm not sure. Haha I KNOW WHAT I WANT!! :D NOBUTA POWER CHUNYUU!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F7zYlGi_Tc skip to part 1:30. I want you to copy the girl doing the "Nobuta power chunyuu" thing :D :D :D !! Idk why, but I want you to do that! You can either give it to meh in video form (that'd be the best!) or just show meh in person x3. That'd be so kawii~ >w
Gleek-kun I want you to give meh a coupon (or two or three or four) for you to not sing for a whole day. Yesh, I want a coupon for that. I'd be the happiest person on earth if I get that from you!
Jessa-chan ....O_____O Idk what I want from you. LOL You should just get meh sour gummy worms :D :D !!
Pari-chan .....hmm....LOL XD You should write me up a whole long ass email. Yesh! I want a long email from you. It can be about anything(but it has to be exciting/entertaining!). I wanna see you try to write something super long x3. hee hee. this'll be torture for you.
Choco-chan DONT GET ME ANYTHING! DONT YOU DARE GET ME ANYTHING!! I already owe you sooooo much. So you have no need to give me a birthday gift :3. Your smile is good enough :D
Ai-chan O__O; Idk what you can get me. LOL ALL I WANT IS TO SEE YOU SMILE!!! THAT'D BE THE BEST GIFT! BUT IT HAS TO BE A REAL SMILE!! A REALLY REAL SMILE! Idc what causes you to smile, I just want a picture of you smiling a real true and beautiful smile. That'd make me the happiest woman alive :')
...well that's all the people I know...or at least I think so...idk...

EVERYONE SHOULD ALSO GET ME SOME SOUR GUMMY WORMS!!! THAT WOULD MAKE ME SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY~~!! cuz you all know how much I love sour gummy worms x3.

and for my readers out there, no I will not tell you my address so you can send me sour gummy worms. I'm not that desperate for meh fav. candy xD.

Readers I WANT YOU TO SHARE MY BLOG WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW <3.
haha just blast an email with the link to everyone in your contacts list xDDD. LOL. start a chain letter or something. XD.
haha just kidding~ (or not x3). You people should just comment "happy birthday" on my blog. That's enough to make me happy :')

Har har har that is if you people can remember my birthday x3. This shall be the last post about meh birthday until the day after my birthday~. I'ma tell you people what happened on my birthday the day after because I'll probably be too lazy to write anything on the actual day xD.

Well I gotat go now~. So this is the end.

byes ^w^

6 comments:

  1. hi its gleek kun
    lol
    u know me so well
    no i'm not getting that for your birthday
    i already know wat i'm getting u
    u ask me for that again i'm singing the entire day on your birthday(exectpt during class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Gleek kun will always sing.
    It's not possible to that unless he wants to (which he doesn't).
    Haha, I might get what you want... ("MAYBE")

    HAPPY EARLY BDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TO Gleek-kun. . .

    Noooo~ singing Dx I'll die.
    And you don't want meh to die on my birthday do you? o__O

    What are you getting meh~~?? You should tell me now plz :)

    To Anonymous. . .

    Hee hee ^___^ I'm guessing you're Jessa-chan.

    and LOL you don't have to give it to meh if you don't want to~.
    it's just a suggestion for if you remember ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Ai. . .

    It's just a birthday wish.
    I have my hopes, but some things I can only wish for.
    I believe it's possible though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Luka-chan. . .

    I'm a no good selfish woman who does terrible things equivalent to asking Ciel for his ring.
    Oh, I'm terribly sorry, my dear Luka-chan~!
    Will you forgive meh for committing such a fiendish act~?

    You know I love you~ ^3^

    ReplyDelete