Monday, December 12, 2011

Stupid Confidential Information

Waaaahhh~~~ TT^TT Ai-chan is being mean to me!!

Supposedly she has some kind of information that's super yummy, but she won't tell me because

*goes into Ai-chan impression mode*
it's confidential information =3=

GAAAHH~~~!! Those are becoming my two most hated word combo >___< !!!!
MY BRAIN IS GNAWING AWAY AT ME~~ Dx I MUST KNOW~~.

I'm seriously the cat right now :P. The cat who got killed (or will be killed) from curiosity~. Sigh, what a deadly thing curiosity can be >__<.
LOL but supposedly, she'll get killed if she tells me. I'd rather die than let Ai-chan die D: !!! So I'ma have to fight my curiosity for the sake of Ai-chan's existence!!! lol which sounds much cooler than saying, "I'll have to stop bugging Ai-chan with 'pwetty pweases' and whines of all sorts." xDD.

Hmmm~~ my information smuggling techniques are getting so rusty~. I used to be able to get info out of people so well! lol i've grown soft~ xD or my determination level is lower~. lol idk~.

sigh~ I want to know the confidential information TT3TT. not fair~.

stupid confidential information <_<

2 comments:

  1. It's almost Christmas. And y*our* birthday[s] coming up xDDD
    Could be a surprise~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Eva-chan. . .

    lolol truee~~

    I guess I'll just have to find out later x3

    and yay! our bdays are coming up! :D cant wait!

    ReplyDelete