Saturday, December 17, 2011

Exercising to the Extreme...ish

I have a Spanish project to do, and I'm working in a group. Luka, Rin, and Katrina are all in my group.
Today, I exercised because of this project :P.
Had to go to Katrina's house to go get the poster board material. She lives about...8~10-ish blocks away from my house. I got lost along the way though, so I ended up walking about 15 blocks. I got the poster board, and I had to end up walking 10 blocks back to my house without rest D: it was terrible. My feet were dying xP.
Then an hour later, I went to Rin's house to go get more poster board material and markers. She lives about a block away, so it wasn't that bad :).
Afterwards, I went to Luka's house. Luckily, my dad was nice enough to drive me there :) ...but he did make me walk back >_>.
Hahah so there you are probably thinking, "That's it? That's exercising to the extreme?"
But of course not~~. I did a whole load more than just walking back and forth xD. Since me and Luka are both idiots, we started running in a circle in her small-ish room while listening to some sexy music xDD. We did for about ...10 minutes before we stopped realizing that it's just plain stupid xDDD. LOL So we went outside her apartment building and start running around it. But people were staring xD and it go awkward. We made one lap, and then ended up just running up and down the stairs of her building. LOLOL IT WAS SO TIRING AND OUR THIGHS WERE DYING
Ooooh~~ and I did something rebellious today :D :D. My first time too! We went to the very top of her building, and onto the roof. Haha xDD before we went up, we saw a sign on the door saying "No one is allowed to go on the roof." But we went anyways :P. Haha I bet tons of people have done this, and she has a couple of times. But it was my frist because I'm a totally goody goody who doesn't do that kind of stuff. It was so scary~~. It was so cold too xD. The view was pretty though :).]
ROFL AND HER SISTER IS SO FUNNY/ADORABLE XDDD. Luka is a terrible influence, and has taught her sister curses due to yelling at her so much. So her sis kept shouting "EMIKO YOU DOUCHE BAG!!" and I was like "LOL OKAY THANK YOU <33" or "EMIKO YOU'RE A FAG." and I was like "-___- you taught your sister the word 'fag'?" Luka just replied "Hahaha xDD Okay good, I'm not the only she calls that."
Haha but her sister was cutely mis-using the words and stuff :) it was funny.
And Luka was going on about how Sebastian has "candy in his pants." It was GROSS xDDD. But I couldn't stop laughing. lolol.

OH! And more the exercising subject. Me and Luka are going to be dieting/exercising to the extreme because we want to loose at least 12 lbs before the month of June. So that's like 2 lbs per month. Whoever, loses has to gets the penalty. x3
I'm so gonna kick her ass in this competition. I'ma aim for 15 lbs :) Just to piss her off. lololol xD.

BUT LUKA IS SO MEAN TO ME very competitive.
LOLOL SO WISH ME LUCK <33333

5 comments:

  1. yoyoyo ~ luka:

    you totally forgot about that youtuber who talked about a lady with 4 boobs XD;

    andd ppssshh;; make me jealous AFTER you become a skinny little stick :V

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi its gleek kun
    REBELLIOUS???????? THAT DOES NOT SOUND MUCH LIKE U. PLUS U PAIRED IT WITH MY FIRST TIME SO NOW I'M THINKING WRONG THANKS A LOT
    WHY DO U WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT U AND LUKA ARE PERFECTLY ON AVERAGE WEIGHT BUT U ARE A BIT SKINNY. u r becoming one of those girls that cares about their looks sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Luka-chan. . .
    LOL XD I didn't feel the need to bring up that part...

    Nooo~ sticks are ugly. I wanna be normal xD. Not gonna lose that much weight. That'd be scary.

    To Gleek-kun. . .
    YOURE A PERV! I WAS TALKING ABOUT A ROOF FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! :V

    I'm actually pretty heavy ^ ^;;.
    I could slim down a bit. It's not like I'm gonna become anorexic or something! So don't worry that much :V.
    Also....-_____- what's wrong with caring about my looks? If I don't then I'd be ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to gleek kun:
    LOL WTFF xDDDD we dont REALLY care that much about how we look. but thanks anyways because you just basically said we look nice XD <333

    emiko: LOLOL I WAS THINKING THAT TOO XDDD 'first time !? XDDD Lolololllll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Luka. . .

    LOL SERIOUSLY!? YOU TOO?? XDDD
    Gosh, I didn't even realize how wrong that sounded ^ ^;; you guys are total pervs xD.

    ReplyDelete