Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Good Sales Woman? Dusty Books. Weird Friend.

I UPDATED MY "About Me" PAGE :D. LOL xD Nothing really interesting, but just wanted to say so just in case you wanted to know :)

LOL Also! I FOUND OUT I'M A PRETTY GOOD SALES WOMAN :D. haha too bad it's not something I'm thinking of doing for the future. So let meh explain~~.
Meh crappy school is holding a candy cane sale. We basically make people give us a dollar so that we can deliver a candy cane to whomever they want. When I get the order forms for the previous people selling, I see like four names down -___--. But when I go around asking people to buy stuff, I get a lot :D. I filled out a page and a half!! That's like ...*counts* LOL I'm not sure, but it's over 20 people :). Haha so I'm happy~. These funds are going to my grade, so it's super awesome~~ <333.
ROFL I basically just shout out "BUY A CANDY CANE!" and I get a bunch of people askin' questions, and then they buy stuff :D. LOL great technique, ne? xD. Hahaha~~ and one of my school's vice principals bought me one :D. LOL BUT I WAS OFFENDED BECAUSE HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL MY NAME

OHHH~~ AND IM SEMI-PISSED OFF!! One of my school's other vice principals had me do some dirty work for her >:T. She put me in a dusty old book closet, and had me collect books into a pile. But the hard part was that there were four different types of books, and they were scattered ALL OVER THE PLACE. So I had to look through boxes, and on top of high shelves, and all that. My poor pants are all dusty TT^TT.
The terrible part of my vice principal asking me to do this is that I'm allergic to dust :T. But I didn't tell her that :P. Didn't want to inconvenience her.

Also, Gleek-kun keeps picking on me >___interesting?? O____O"  What the hell is Gleek-kun thinking!? I have no clue. ^ ^;; he's so weird. lol idk what goes on through that boy's mind xD.

Sighh~ I have homework (like always xP), and there's not much else to blog about xD. LOL three main events in my life today. Hahaha yeaaa I know. If those are the main events than I have no life xDD. Which is fine with me I guess because I'm content with this life. Wished it could be this peaceful forever~ <3

1 comment:

  1. hi its gkeek kun or ydoc
    sorry but seriously some days i feel like picking on you, or killing u or, being nice to u which is pretty rare

    ReplyDelete