Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Felt the Need to Blog :3

Hmm~ I feel the need to post something today~. Not sure why, but I do.

Unfortunately, despite having this odd desire to post, I have nothing to talk about xD because my days have been super boring.

Currently though, I'm trying to act very very good and proper :)
Why? Because my sweet Ai-chan will be coming to visit on Friday !! :D
But my dad has been very upset with me lately >3<. Mostly because of the whole computer thing.
So I have been trying to make it seem like this computer problem of mine went away.
Let's hope I can catch my dad in a good mood by Friday :)

Oh! On Saturday it's going to be Ai-chan's birthday too!
Unfortunately, Ai-chan lives far away from me D: (well not that far... xD).
So I have done something special for her ^__________^ hee hee~.
But since Ai-chan reads my blog, I can't go into details. Which sucks for you people~. LOL but when she gets my gift, I'll tell you about it :)
haha my gift is very ..weird though xD. It's like sad...and yet happy at the same time :P. But it's made with love and care :D. It's the thought that counts.

Hmm..quite a few people have been beating around the bush or hinting something at me.
But I honestly swear that I have no idea what these people are getting at TT^TT. I'm a poor dense fool~.
I'm much better with direct phrases :) anything else confuses the crap out of me OTL.
And when I ask, they usually say "never mind" or "figure it out."
TT___TT damn my dense personality. Sigh. I wish I was smart enough to understand :T
But books cannot help you with these things D: so nerding isn't going to help. Thus, I'm just going to have to wait, and play things out until I find an answer. Which really sucks, since I'm a very impatient person :3.

Oh, I'm very surprised about how many people don't know what the word "dense" means, so I'll tell you people now~ because I use this word a lot sometimes.

Dense = slow to understand something or oblivious to what's supposedly obvious
^or at least that's how I use the word (didn't look it up on google xD so this is purely in my own words :3)

Well~ I gotta work on meh homework (homework during winter vacay sucks Dx), and do some goody-goody stuff, so it doesn't seem like I'm on the computer too much.

I shall blog to ya laters~ ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment