Friday, December 30, 2011

I Can't Believe I Ramble About Birthday Gifts....xD

I sent Ai-chan a letter as her birthday present this year!. . . but it came earlier than planned ^ ^;;. Like two days earlier :P. Oh well, she said she enjoyed it anyways :D.

It was a three page long letter xD but only because I hand-wrote it. If I typed it up, it'd probably only be about a page and a half(?) maybe two pages. Idk~. It was an interesting letter I guess, so it' must have been fun to read despite its length ^____^.
Haha xDD the letter I sent her must have been kinda weird to read though. If she didn't know me any better, she'd probably think I was lesbian ^ ^;. In the letter I talked about rain :D and smiling :D and eating cake! :D.
To be honest, I think the letter sounded kinda sad, yet happy. LOL so it's a very confusing letter. If I had this letter saved somewhere, I would show it to you guys. However, I hand-wrote it, and I can't remember the exact content of it xD. And I included an inside joke kind of thing (but it wasn't really a joke...xD i just don't know another term for it) so even if I did tell you the exact contents of the letter, you might not understand it fully...
Oh wait! I found my rough draft in my notebook! ..hmm but now that I think about it, this letter is personal. XD okay I won't tell you.
Anyways~ I am terribly poor, so I couldn't buy her anything special for her birthday. Thus, I did the next best thing! :D I made her origami!! LOL XD everyone who knows meh in real life, knows that I'm cheap *cough* I mean poor, so I always make some kind of origami thingamabob. You'd think after doing this for so long (about two years? :P), I'd become really good, ne? And I have. But I can't even make a simple origami crane TT^TT. I was going to try and make a thousand of those for good luck. B-but for some reason they never come out right for me D': cranes don't like meh...
Haha but for Ai-chan birthday, I made an origami picture frame with this picture:
That had a little label on it that said, "I love you!" :D which I meant in a friendly way xD for those of you who are doubting my straightness :P. I also included a very pretty card, that had a poem written by yours truly x3. It was a rhyming poem! :D I have very bad vocabulary, so I was very amazed that I could write a rhyming poem.
Haha I hope she liked it despite it's overall corny-ness. XD

I got Choco-chan a gift too :D because her birthday is the day after Ai-chan's ^___^.
Hee hee x3 I have a plan for that. I think she reads my blog, so I cannot say at the moment.
I shall tell you afterwrds x3. muahaha.

2 comments:

  1. hi its gleek kun
    finally u blog
    anyways wat ru talking about, u work
    for money
    if she knew u better that "i love u" would be pretty disturbing
    anyways do u have anny new years resolutions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Gleek-kun. . .

    I have money, but it's locked away in a bank~ :P

    she knows I love her in a friendly way.
    you're just gross, and likes yuri :P

    i shall talk about meh resolutions on new years~

    ReplyDelete