Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Awkward Compliments

LIFE IS WEIRD <3
...and full of crap sometimes xD

End of story :3


LOL okay, why is life weird? Hmm~ for many reasons.

BECAUSE WHEN THINGS ARE NORMAL, LIFE DECIDED TO THROW SOME WEIRDO AT YOU WHO LIKES TO GROPE YOUR BUTT!!!

It was my lunch period, and I was about to go to a student government meeting. As I was walking by, one of my peers groped my butt Dx.
She was like "*squish squish*"
"KYAAA~~~!!! WTF?!?" I shouted-ish, almost about to drop my tray.
"Damn, Emiko~! You got a BUTT!!" she says.
Not sure what she meant, I said, "...o__o ...um..I know I have a butt."
"I know. But it's a nice one!" she says.

She kept trying to grope me for the rest of the lunch period >3<
and she kept telling people around us ^ ^;;...and like everyone was checking out my butt.
It was so embarrassing >____<

TT^TT *sniffles* I felt so violated...

Haha but when I told Banana-kun, he started laughing! LOL I mean it is kinda funny, b-but... I don't like it when my butt is being groped ^ ^;;
My classmate who was near by, actually checked out at my butt when the weirdo groper stated I had a nice butt. They're both females. Gosh how awkward. It's like I'm SURROUNDED by yuri, even when I'm not trying xDD.

Speaking of awkward compliments. The other day while changing in the gym lockers, one of my other classmates pointed at me, and was like "She has some nice ass curves!!!" And I'm like "O___O;;" I didn't know what to say ^ ^;;. I'm no good at responding to compliments like these. I was about to say thanks, but then her friend dragged me away, saying "She's crazy. Don't worry about her xD." All I could say was, "..o-okay..."

Sigh~ LIFE IS WEIRD AND FAIL LIKE THIS!

AND MY FEET ARE COLD
haha random, but true~~. Winter is terrible like this.

But seriously. Like what the hell am I supposed to say to these people?!? How does one respond to weird compliments like this? I mean..they don't even seem like compliments. They sound like compliments, but I don't feel happy like I should when I get a compliment. I feel like I'm being picked on D:
And I have no clue what to do about this >__<.

ps. FAIL! I wrote this up yesterday, and totally forgot to post it. Gomen nasi >___<
LOL but at least I'm posting it up now x) so be happy anyways~.

2 comments:

  1. hi its gleek kun or ydoc
    whats wrong with her?
    ways to get back at her
    1. touch her butt
    2. act lesbian
    3. sing a ballad aka a song that expresses your feelings
    4.kill her

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Gleek-kun. . .
    -______-

    This is not a close friend who did this.
    And there's no way in hell would I touch anyone's butt!! That's gross!
    And I'm not singing or killing -___-

    ReplyDelete