Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Dad Has His Flaws~

I love my dad a lot. I think he's really cool (for an old guy xD), and I wouldn't ask for any other dad. He's always very laid back and reasonable. I can actually call him an idiot or say "Yo dude, hand me some cookies!" while I'm laying on the couch being all lazy. Unlike some parents who would be all like "How dare you!" LOL But if I ask for cookies when I'm being lazy, he'll say "Get them yourself you lazy bum! You got two working feet!" He uses the words "epic" and "fail" and all those slang terms xD. He's not one to say "fiddle sticks!" or "dippidy do dah" LOL idk what people his age said xDD.
Haha he's super "funny" too though. Today~ I called him to pick me up from school, and I was like "Yo~ come take me home." Guess what his response was. "Hola! Como estas?" He likes to annoy me by wasting my time and pretending to be some random Spanish speaking guy...-____-. He's really lame like that xD. "Muy bien :V. Now take me home." "Por que? Sugio ne bleh bleh bleh." <--lol idr what he said xD. Btw, yesh, my dad is an asian dude who knows (some) spanish xD. Sigh~ he's so lame that when I call him, he'll sometimes say "Hello, this is dominos pizza. May I take your order?" "Yesh, I'll like a large 'take me home' with 'get your butt over here now' toppings, please. With a 'will you hurry it up' for dessert." LOL XD So yea~ my dad and I are pretty lame, but close. I enjoy that.

But he can be a REAL pain in the ass sometimes. He's smart. A total geek. And is somewhat conceited like me xD. He can get so annoying sometimes though because even though he says he doesn't know everything, he sure pretends to talk as if he does.

Today, I was talking to him about my student government things, and he started going off about "Oh, this is so stupid." and "I don't get why you're doing this." or "That is pointless!"
It really annoys me because even though I know he's trying to help, he makes it sound like I'm a total idiot and I fail at what I'm doing. I like knowing what I need to improve and how to do it. But I don't like how he judges everything I do before I even finish what the hell I'm saying. It's like "Shut up, so I can explain why I'm doing this!" If he were to listen to my god damned reasoning than everything would make sense to him. Sigh~ but my dad can be ignorant sometimes :V.

Sigh~ He's all like "No! Listen to me. What you're doing doesn't make sense from a business point of view." and I'm like "That's okay, but what I'm doing is what me and others have decided to do whether you think it's stupid or not :V."

LOL but other than that, my dad is pretty cool~ :3
Just needs to learn how to give advice without seeming like a mean critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment