Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Living is the Most Difficult Task You'll Probably Ever Know

I care about all my friends very much no matter how close I am to them or not. I show them that too (which is why I probably seem like a lesbian often :3). I worry about a lot things, but one thing I always worry about is my friends. I don't want anything bad to ever happen to them. I swear, I'll kill anyone who ever did something wrong to my friend. I also try to help them through tough times if I can too.
Except, I've finally reached that point where I don't know how to help a friend. This is my first time, and of course with my luck, I'm faced with two friends that I can't help at the same time. But today, I'm just going to talk about one of them.
She's going through a type of depression, and states thoughts about death often. "It would be better if I were to just die." or "All my troubles would be gone if I were to just vanish." <-She's been having those kinds of thoughts. To be honest, I had went through that time in my life where I just wanted to die. I imagined what'd be the best possible way to kill myself. I thought about just grabbing that kitchen knife and shoving it slowly into my gut. However, over time and after certain events, I was able to move on. I convinced myself there has to be some point to life or else I wouldn't be here. I was young when I had such tainted thoughts though, so such simple ideas like fulling an imaginary purpose in life was able to convince me to keep living. For my friend though, she is faced with certain problems that can't be solved so easily (or at least I don't think so). A lot has accumulated on her shoulders, and she can't find a way to life the weight. I want to help her. I want to give her a helping hand in lifting the weight. But despite me having felt the same way once, I don't understand her enough. I don't know the full story to her problems. I have only a few pieces of the puzzle.  I really really want to understand how she feels, and help her overcome this point in her life. I don't want her to feel alone like I once had... but she won't let me help. I won't force her though. In this kind of thing, a person needs to want to overcome this themselves. They can't have someone telling them how to feel or what to do. She has to find her way and reason to live. One cannot help another find their purpose in life. It is one of those things a person must do on their own. If it's not decided by them then it cannot be truly believed by them; thus, making it all pointless.

My purpose for life/reason for living: to make others happy and be rich.

It's true~. When I got over my depression, I realized how bad it felt to be sad, so I chose to never be sad ever again and to make sure that no else would feel the same way.

However...I haven't been able to accomplish my purpose ^ ^;;

I still get sad every now and then...
Unfortunately, I still can't make people happy...
and I'm not rich yet either...
D: gosh I suck.

Sigh~ which, I guess, is why I continue to live~ because if I can accomplish my purpose in life then I'd have to find another purpose. The first time took me so long, imagine how long it'll take me to think of the next one x___x.

I know my chosen purpose is kinda stupid~, but it works for me, despite being so simple. But sometimes simple is good. Elaborate things/ideas isn't really necessary :3.
I hope...that my friend will soon come to realize that no matter how hard life can be, it is most definitely worth living.

The littlest things can make me happy...because I choose to let myself be happy because of them.
It's possible for anyone to be happy, as long as they let themselves be...

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end!" :3

@friend: don't die on me. i need you. you may not believe me, but i seriously need you. please don't vanish from this world early... stay with me 'till the very end. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment