Monday, December 5, 2011

Wah haha~ More Complaints and Happy Grades xD

HAHAHA I'M SO HAPPY~~ and yet not at the same time~ xDD LOLOL MOODY MUCH?

Anyways~ good and semi-bad-ish things have happened to meh~~. I have things to complain about as always (I don't think I'll ever run out of things to complain about), but I also got some happy news to share~ (happy for me at least xD). Haha as always~ I cannot decided on whether to start with happy or bad news. I think I'll start with complaining. Complaining is always fun~. Haha advantage of having a blog: you get to complain about whatever you want; whenever you want xDD.

Works been killing me~~!! TT^TT. LOL Of course it's work~~ I'ma complain about xDD. If it's not homework that's trying to stab me constantly with its murderous textbook paper cuts than it's my job torturing my ears to death with the shrieking of lil' kids.
You know, it's super hard to teach a kid how to do division~~. I try to explain it, but they don't understand. It's like...I'll give them this long ass explanation in the most simplest words I can possibly think of. I'll use so much of my brain power to talk in 3rd grader language. And after I'm done explaining everything, they look at me and say "so what's the answer?" WTFFFF???? >:O  <--is what I want to scream at their faces xD. I mean, I just spent all that time explaining it to them so they could answer it by their self. Sigh~ I swear whatever I say goes in one ear, and comes out the other. It's all pointless~~ >___<. Haha, but I still stick to my principles, and teach them how to solve it. I mean I should teach them then and there because if I don't, they'll bug me for answers every time~~. And that would just be a pain in the ass xD. But these kids seriously should try to learn! I like the younger kids. hm~ like idk the 1st~2nd graders~. They're so cute and adorable >w< ! PLUS they actually listen to me and try to learn!! Those are some damn good qualities I like in a kid. 4th~5th graders are a pain in the ass~! Since they're the oldest they think they're all that!! And they don't bother to learn. Only asking for asnwers. And they boss the little kids around. Some of them are so conceited, that they actually think they're better than me! Ha! They wish!! xD okay now I'm being conceited~ lololol.
Haha, some of the lil' kiddies get annoyed that I don't flat out say the answers, so they're like "Uhg! Fine I'll go ask Kohai." Then after the fifth kid or so~ Kohai-chan will get so pissed off and impatient that she'll just be like "Damn it! Go away! Go ask Emiko!!" Haha so the kiddies end up having to put up with my teaching in the end >:D.
Oh~ it was kinda funny. I always fall asleep at work because I have to read over the children's journals, and since they're ESL, they don't know English very well. So all their journals are all like "Today, I did my homework. My brother played the computer. I watched a movie on the computer after he finished. Then I played on my mom's iphone." I swear it can get so boring! Thus, I fall asleep xD. Today, this one kid was like "Emiko~ *poke poke*" I didn't feel a thing though. I usually don't fall into that deep of a sleep, but I was tired today D;. Haha then he was like "EMIKO!" And I was like "HUH WHAT!? I WASNT SLEEPING!" And everybody looked at me as if I was crazy, and started laughing~ xDD. Sigh~ kids can laugh so much over that~. Also! There's this one girl who's journals are pretty interesting, but her grammar sucks so badly that it kinda ruins things. Anyways, her luck must totally suck or she's lying because it seems like everyday something from her always gets stolen! One time it was that she was a pool, and some guy stole her back pack. Another time, her friend's phone was stolen. The most recent one was that her cell phone was stolen. But the thief ditched her phone, and took the battery. In her journal, she was like "I was so scared because someone can easily make a bomb out of a phone battery. I told my mom, and she made me leave the store." First of all, you can make a bomb out of a phone battery O_______O!?!? Secondly, lol xD this girl is kinda weird~.

Just a side note~. Isn't it weird when people randomly apologize to you~? LOL makes me feel like they did something wrong, and I haven't found out about it yet xD. But in a way, it makes me feel like I did something wrong too because idk~ xD people just don't say sorry to me that often (because I mostly forgive them before they do :3. *forgives a bit too easily sometimes*), so I feel as though I did something bad/mean to make them want to say sorry. Like my sister says sorry to me only because she knows I'll sometimes be angry until she does (depending on what she did). Banana-kun randomly said sorry to me yesterday. I don't know why. I hope I didn't do something wrong :T. I hope he didn't do anything too xD. lol.
Oh~! Speaking of saying sorry, in elementary school, I used to have this really cute friend who'd say sorry all the time. It was cute because when a teacher or someone told her that she had made a slight mistake, she'd say "I'm sorry." in a cute lil' half bow in an adorable voice >w<. Or if someone had made her feel bad, she'd be the one to say sorry instead of the other person. I don't know why she did that, but it was just so kawaii >w<. Gosh, I miss her :) she was such a nice person. LOL *cough* well I'm getting off topic xD

Anyways~, I'ma talk about that good news stuff I was talking about earlier now :)
I'M IMPROVING IN SCIENCE CLASS~~!!! YAY! :D :D :D
Haha instead of getting like 5 or 8 or more (ikr scary~ >___<) on my science tests/quizzes, I've only been getting like one or two wrong :D :D :D !!!! IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE OF THAT~~!! <- LOL only a nerd will be this joyous xDD. I'm glad~! I like that I'm getting smarter~!! Failing on tests like that made me so sad and glum. LOL so I'm happy again~. I'm back to my nerdy self~. Haha yupp~ I like being a nerd xDD. hm~ there was more. I can't remember xD. erm-...haha OMG I FORGOT XD. Maybe I should start with the good news from now on xD. I remember I had like 3 or so~ in my mind. Sigh~ curse my short memory xDD.

Oh~ well this is random, but I'm going ice skating on Wednesday~~ :D :D. LOL xD I can't wait. I love ice skating~~ :D. I love roller-blading a lot, but I haven't had the time go. So a school field trip to the next best thing (ice skating) is good enough to me~ :)

EDIT: (2~3 hours later)
LOL I REMEMBER WHAT ELSE I WAS HAPPY ABOUT!! XDD
My blog has gotten over 5,000 page views :D :D :D ~~!!! That's so cool!!
hahaha I've been blogging for 9 MONTHS and this is all I got so far~~?? xD
lolol but to be honest, I didn't really get too serious until like September~October, so you can only really count 3 months~ xD. lolol so I'm happy ~~~ <333
I notice the three main countries I get views from would be the United States, Taiwan, and the Philippines :)
I wonder why~ :) you people should comment why you like reading my blog~ xD. I'm curious ^ ^~
especially since I've had a odd sudden spike of Taiwanese people reading my blog :3 <-- mostly it's my dad who's curious because he's Taiwanese xD (so am I, but he grew up in Taiwan)
so give meh answers~~ xD
why do you like my blog?? :)

6 comments:

  1. hi its the gleek or ydoc
    oh u work at your moms

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Gleek-kun. . .

    uh...no
    how'd you come to that conclusion? xD
    like wtf~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...do I like your blog?
    well, I'm a little sad you dont know who I am
    xDD jk, jk
    But, seriously, i love it!! ^_^
    Oh, and yesh, this is the same person who commented "on the sidewalks of new york" (? was that the title???)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anonymous. . .
    TTwTT *is crying tears of joy*

    I'm so happy that you like my blog!!!

    :D :D *is now jumping with joy*

    lol.

    and I'm so sorry idk who you are D:
    I'm just very bad at figuring this kind of thing out ^ ^;;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe this will help:

    MIIIIIII-CHAAAAAAAAN~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Anonymous (well not anonymous anymore xD). . .

    EVA-CHAAAAANN~~~!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
    OMG IT WAS YOU!?!?!
    LOL that makes sense xDD

    gosh, I'm so stupid for not realizing :O

    heehee stupid me ^ ^~

    ReplyDelete