Thursday, December 8, 2011

HAPPY~

LOL so hmm~~ how should I start? x3

...

TODAY I AM HAPPY~~~ :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!

*random outburst of happy energy~* \(^o^)/

*looks down at things on her desk* damn...it's homework -___-. LOL Homework always ruins things xD.

NO WORK FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW :D :D
~ Boss-Lady said that there's something going on in the building that I work at, so I don't have to go back to work until Monday x3.
FREE TIME ~~~ YESH ~! XD

I had quite a bit of good laughs and stuff with friends quite a bit today. Lol it feels like it's been forever since I've been able to relax, and just fool around without worry.

Interesting stuff happened with the guy I like today x3. Can't really explain though.

Well anyways, I got to go now. This is kinda short,

but all you need to know for today is that 

I am very happy :)

3 comments:

  1. hi its gleekkun or ydoc
    when i read the line today i'm happy to me it translates into: TODAY I'M LESBIAN. idk why
    anyways u like someone
    INTERESTING STUFF????? no offense but u could have told wat it was because i'm thinking wrong because of luka/rins per___ed influence

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi its gleekkun or ydoc
    reply: yes i did not know
    i don't know u that much, for ex. i found out that u like to dream about love fantasies
    well sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy u know my brain funtions in werid ways sometimes
    so lets forget aboout this and go talk to bannana-kun

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Gleek-kun. . .

    I'm a girl. It's normal for me to fantasize about love xD and what not. but I don't do it as often as u think -____-.
    and lol yesh ur brain is weird xD

    and wtf? lol why would you order me to do that ? xD and i..um... I kinda already am talking to him xD lol okay so maybe u kno me well too~

    ReplyDelete