Thursday, December 8, 2011

NO TIME!

WTF I HAVE NO BLOG TIME IN MY SCHEDULE >________<
I MISS BLOG TIME!! D: I miss ranting on about things or sharing funny life moments. I miss thinking about what to blog next. I miss writing up about my general day. I ... I ...okay basically I miss writing about my random crap everyday xD.
LOL But, I just had to blog something today because I don't think I did yesterday (or did i? xD lol idr~). So I'ma just quickly jot stuff down on here xD, and maybe I'll go into detail about it later~.

I went on an ice skating field trip today :D
-it was fun
-i fell down three times xD
-i drank dr. pepper~ x3 which is my 2nd favorite soda drink xD

A boy confessed his feelings to me today :3
-i had told him no. (I don't like rejecting people D: no matter how you do it, you sound so mean.)
-he took it pretty well (or at least pretended that he did)
-i wonder if we can still be regular friends :\ (probably not)
-and no Gleek-kun, it's not who you're thinking about :O
-he sed he liked me bcuz i was nice and that he generally liked who I am. (lol sounds cheesy xD but cute~ ^ ^)

A friend of mine told me that a guy I know had liked me for the past three-ish years
-he's the best friend of the guy who confessed to me. awkward~ ^ ^;;
-it's odd that he likes me because i never talk to him :\
-there's a high possibility that she's lying xD or it's just some rumor~.
-i don't have any romantic feelings toward him :|
-and no Gleek-kun, I won't tell you who it is :P

side note: you'd think that boys liking me would make me happy, but it's kinda a pain D: it's no fun having to tell them no. No is a mean word, but there are times when you are forced to say it :\
No is especially a mean word when it's toward receiving gummy worms xD

Had an epic time with Choco-chan and X-chan ^ ^
-we talked about deeep stuff :3
-i enjoyed talking with them. it was like a fun group therapy thing xD
-lol it's nice to just rant with friends who understand you :)
-X-chan is a new bestie of mine <33

And basically I just had a crap load of fun today :D
It's midnight now, and I'm tired as hell xP
so I'ma end this here, and go to sleep~ xD

So good night~ ;)

2 comments:

  1. hi its gleek kun of ydoc
    fine but can you at least tell me if its a school friend or online friend
    wow u know me so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Gleek-kun. . .

    LOL I know all my friends well~ >:)

    but yeaa it's a school friend :3

    ReplyDelete