Friday, December 9, 2011

Nostalgic~

Hee hee ^ ^~ read please~


Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it's not! Please it's too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
... ... ... Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug!
Girl : *hugs him*
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me.
Girl: Alright, now slow down
Guy: I love you babe
(in the paper the next day:( A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If u love any one this much re-post this and the love of your life will realize they feel the same .... DONT BREAK THIS . Tomorow will be the best day of your life. However, if u don t post this by at least 12:00 tonight, you will have bad luck in your love life 4 the rest of your life Guys Post This As "I would do this for my girl " Girls Post This As "Not all Boys are jerks"



LOL I JUST HAD TO POST THIS!! Too cute and sweet and sad to not share >w<. haha I bet this has been passed around all over the place, and I swear I've heard like ten different versions of this. But I never fail to say "awww TTwTT" each time I hear it xD.
I'm not posting it because I have the desperate belief that my love will just have this sudden realization that they love me back xD lol no offense but we all know that's not gonna happen :3. And I'm not reposting because I fear that my love will crash and burn at midnight just because I didn't repost. If such a thing was capable of happening, then they'd totally make chain letters illegal. But I think everyone would be fine with that xDD.


Anyways, I'm reposting this simply because it makes me happy xD. I want to believe that there are guys like that out there. And I think I've met one ;P. Hee hee~ anyways, I thought it was cute, and yeaaa. I feel like I'm not making sense again xD. So I'ma shut up about this now ;P


OOOOOHHHH~~~~!!!! AND ALSO IM SO VERY HAPPY ~~~!! THESE DAYS IM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD :) !!
Today, I'm happy because I went to X-chan's house~. I LOVE X-CHAN!!! SHE IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE COOLEST PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET!!! she's so damn TALENTED!! She can play four different instruments (violin, guitar, trumpet, and the drums), she's bilingual (english and chinese), she can SING!! VERY GOOD TOO!!, she's so very epic at sports, she's so damn pretty, I love pinching her adorable cheeks, she's also super kind and down to earth and super amazing and i just love her principles and she's so respectful and trustworthy and nice and omg i love her and she's just amazing~~~!!  <---thats one long ass sentence, but every word of it is true >w<.


Top Rolemodels in my life: Choco-chan and X-chan <3333 I so wish I could be like them >w< they're just incredible!


Haha list of cool/awesome people:


~Choco-chan
~X-chan
~Luka-chan
~Rin-chan
~Nyu-san
~Ai-chan
~Katrina-chan
~Banana-kun
~Pari-chan
~Gleek-kun
~Myself-chan xD
~My DAD-kun :D :D <--lol no I'm not being a kiss ass here xD I truly think he's epic <33
~Eva-chan
~Jessa-chan
~and a whole shitload of other people xDD 


lol yeaaa I think everyone I know is awesome~! I only befriend awesome people x3. LOLOL JK JK JK I'm not shallow like that... :3. But seriously, if I'm your a friend than you know you've gotta be a least a little bit awesome because idk~ you just are if you are my friend xD lolol.
But honestly, I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS! <333. They are special because they are all super smart, nice, funny (like all my friends are super hilarious xD), and epic <33. They're epic because they are able to handle such a fail ass crazy dense woman like me x3 hahaha ~~ anyone who can understand meh and doesn't find it awkward to talk to me should reserve a reward because I'm just that weird xD. lol.


Idk. but the reason why I've been so happy lately is because of my friends. I don't know. I think I'm being nostalgic :T. I'm going to be going to a different school next year, and I won't see any of them as often as I used to. And time just seems to be running out for us. I wanted us to be together forever, ya know? BFFs kind of thing~. Unfortunately, that's isn't really possible. I'll miss them though, and I don't think I will ever forget them...  :')

5 comments:

  1. hi its gleek kun or ydoc
    i'm pissed
    u didn't even bother to say where u got it from huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. its good to hear that you're happy

    UPDATE THE ROLEPLAY

    (apparently, in the roleplay that my cousin and I are writing- you know what, I'll tell you later)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Gleek-kun. . .

    LOLOL XD so sorry~~~ <333

    To Everyone who reads blog . . .
    I GOT THAT CUTE STORY FROM GLEEK-KUN!!

    To Gleek-kun (again). . .

    Happy~ now? :)

    To Katrina. . .
    it is good to hear, ne? :D

    and ROFL OKAY I WILL <333

    haha sooo sorry~~ totally forgot. ^ ^;;
    i will do that now~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....*feels special cuz her name was on the list* Arigatouuuuu!!!!!!! <333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi its gleek kun or ydoc
    yes i'm happy

    ReplyDelete