Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AI-CHAN
AND
HAPPY early BIRTHDAY TO CHOCO-CHAN !!!!

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE VERY VERY MUCH :D !!!

And this picture expresses everything I want to say:


































ps. I don't own the picture. To see the original click here. All I did was make this incredibly cute person smile :)


LOL..these few days have been very birthday themed, ne? ^ ^;; ..haha Idk nothing else exciting happening in my life right now :3. . . well there are some things that are going on...but I shall save those stories for later >w<. Haha and don't worry, next post tomorrow will be about New Year's and not birthdays xDD

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BDAY 2 AI-CHAN~!!!
    HAPPY EARLY BDAY 2 CHOCO-CHAN AND EMIKO~!!!
    ALSO, HAPPY EARLY BDAY 2 THE GUY IN MY CLASS AND HAPPY EARLY BDAY 2 MY OTHER CLASSMATE IN A DIFFERENT CLASS~
    FINALLY HAPPY EARLY BDAY TO MY TEACHER!!!
    Gosh, there are a lot of birthdays coming~

    ReplyDelete