Saturday, September 3, 2011

Check It Out

If you look up- no not at your ceiling. Look up at the section where you can see the different pages of my blog. You'll see there's a new page :D. Yea, it's called "My Wishes." I actually skimmed through it a bit, and I find it funny xD. Bunch of random stuff mixed in with normal stuff, actually provides for an entertaining read. Haha in it I inform you that it was 3:00 am when I was writing it, xD so it might not make sense or just sound plain crazy. Anyways, go check it out if you're bored or have a bunch of free time ^ ^.
In "My Wishes", I have a lot of stuff about Kat-Tun. I've recently gained a major addiction to this Jpop group xD. I just love their music, and plus they're super hot ♥w♥. Haha so go check them out too! :D My favorite song by them is Sadistic Love (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-7VDNJib8o&feature=channel_video_title) so sexy~. Lol so on my Kat-Tun to do list, I have quite a lot to do ^ ^;;
-Watch all of the Cartoon Kat-Tun episodes (it's like their own talk show-ish thing)
-Learn everything about Kazuya Kamenahsi
-Watch all the dramas Kazuya has starred in
xD they're only three things, but it adds up to a lot of time needed.
*yawn* Gosh I should really stop sleeping so late ^ ^;;. I woke up at 6:30 am today too. So I only had three hours of sleep. I'm crazy to sleep so little. Maybe I'll take a nap x).
Oh, and I said you could email me if you wanted me to talk about a particular wish in detail or you have a question about something. However, you could also just comment on here if you want. Either way would work ^ ^.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? Flirting, marrying, "Those sexy guys can never be ugly ^ ^. Especially Kazuya Kamenashi!!!", cuter wardrobe, etc. OMG GET A LIFE! (Sorry that I'm being mean here!)

    ReplyDelete