Thursday, September 29, 2011

Music Spazz

I have like the most boring life there is xD. Therefore, I can't think of anything to post at the moment. ^ ^;;
So I'll just share some music that I like with you :) But it's not just any music~
It's Miyano Mamoru!! \(^o^)/
.....You don't know who that is? :O *gasp*
LOL xD well I didn't expect you to. Mamoru is Setsu-kun's voice actor x]. Lucky Mamoru~ he was gifted with Setsuna's sexy voice ^ ^. (haha xD it should be said the other way around).
I tried to find songs of him singing in different styles. I hope you enjoy~

My World

Wonder Love

Just Smile

Amazing Grace (voiced by Mamoru)
I really got to watch this anime x]

LOL xD okay, well, that was just a few songs by Mamoru-kun :D.
I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did ^ ^ (i'm repeating myself...>.>)

~Mamoru is also the voice actor of 
Light Yagami (death note)
Death the Kid (soul eater)
Tamaki Suoh (ohshc)
Ichinose Tokiya (uta no prince-sama)
Zero Kiryu/Ichiru Kiryu (vampire knight)
etc. [lol xD i bet his voice sounds familiar now to those of you who know these characters]

~He has an official website
It's in Japanese OTL I can't read it Dx
Google translate sucks~ grammar is all bad, so I have no clue what it says.
Sigh~ I should learn Japanese xD

Mamoru is cute in my opinion :D
But in some pictures he can seem kind of weird ^ ^;;. I'm guessing he's just not that good at taking pictures. Like you know how you could see a really good looking person, but they look really weird in pictures? It can happen vice versa too.

Haha even though Mamoru has Setsu-kun's voice, I think I still favor Kazuya <33~ (from kat-tun)
[no offense Mamoru! >o<]

2 comments:

  1. LOL YOU WEIRDO (in a good way x]) Good music choices lol, and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE BLOG DESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!! KAWAII *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks(?) xD
    And I'm glad you like the new blog design.
    I'm kinda addicted to Italy~ x3

    PASTA~~!! <- yea totally random xD

    ReplyDelete