Thursday, September 15, 2011

School -___-

It's only been about a little over a week, and school is already a total pain in the butt >~<; especially, Spanish homework. Remembering/learning a new language is really difficult ^ ^;;. I can say this so far:

spanish mode 
Hola! Me llamo Emiko Seiei. (o-la. meh y-am-o. emiko seiei)
Mucho Gusto. :)  (moo-cho. goo-sto.)
Como estas?  (co-mo. es-ta-ss)
Hello! My name is Emiko Seiei.
Pleased to meet you. :)
How are you?


english mode
xD lolz and I don't think that's proper grammar in Spanish. But I'm a newbie, so bleh xP.

Plus, my science teacher is really scary TT^TT.
He's super cool and funny (slightly pervy xD), but he really knows how to make you nervous about something ^ ^;;.  Before when given textbook homework, I'd just wing it. Like skim through it, and only read the parts I need to answer the questions. (xD yea I'm lazy). But for science homework I read everything. Mostly because my science teacher said that he could possibly make a pop quiz on what we did for homework. Furthermore, he were to ask you a question about it, and you weren't able to answer it then you get an automatic 0 which equals 3 points off your final grade. OTL that is just cruel. Haha but my science teacher's funny personality makes up for his scary side xD.
I love my social studies teacher!! My wish came true!!! \(^o^)/ !! In my wish list I wrote "I wish social studies was more exciting/fun. Or at least give me an exciting social studies teacher!" And it came true x). My social studies teacher is hilarious! I never read the newspaper because..well let's face it, it's boring xD. Well to me who's someone that doesn't like to read. However, my new social studies teacher makes the newspaper fun :). So yea, I'm happy x).
Um...okay pop quiz (for myself)! I'm going to try and remember what my teacher read to us in the newspaper. x) let's test my memory.
Okay...I remember that there was an article that he read that was about the government wanting to outlaw kiddie meals at McDonald's because it makes kids fat (the funny part is that a fat guy was arguing for this xD). I also remember there was an article about a 500 lb man sued White Castle for not having booths that could fit a 500 lb man. (-.- .... like wtf? he should lose weight! not sue white castle!). Also, something about metro cards not working xD.


Yay! I have a good memory :D. I pass my own test x). . . . .but then again I don't think those were the very important things that he mentioned xD. lolz so maybe I failed; not sure ^ ^;;.


My English teacher is kinda cool. Not the best, but not the worst xD. Math teacher is super boring. Spanish teacher is pretty cool I guess; interesting I suppose.


Today, I also tried talking to people out of my usual "group". It's nice to talk to new people I guess :). I don't like the awkward air between me and my peers. That's why I like to get to know people x). ...except >3< the people I talked to are kinda quiet, I had no idea how to talk to them. ^ ^;; which is odd since I'm a really big talker. They seemed more interested in cards and talking to people they knew. Sigh~ I guess it's hard making new-ish friends when everyone already has their set group. But I can always try ^ ^.


>.> I also think I'm a little too popular because there are random people in younger grades that knows my name. And there is also people from older grades that know my name. ^ ^;; I have no idea who these people are. It's kind of creepy. But I don't talk to that many people, and the only major thing I've ever done in this school was win my science fair last year. xD So I'm completely clueless. Oh~ well. What will be, will be ;).


Anyways, I hope all you people are having good time at school~~!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment