Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Haha xD I Feel So Stupid

I don't usually post twice in one day but...

Oh my gosh xD!!! I feel incredibly stupid right now. OTL
With the little free time that I have, I decided to spend it on making this comic/manga strip (idk what you would call it xD). I completed it today, and felt the need to share it with you right now. Thus, this is Emiko (me) presenting you a very retarded comic strip at the moment x).
^ ^;; read it if you dare?


LMFAO XD I couldn't stop laughing when I came up with the wording for this. It's so fail and cheesy x).
I think it's a little confusing, so let me explain the story I was trying to present.
Currently, Setsu-kun is fighting Graham-kun :3 in this comic strip.
As they are fighting, Setsu-kun was explaining about how I taught him the power of "love". (xD I know it sounds retarded, but I just had to do it ^ ^). However, Graham-kun misunderstood what Setsu-kun said. He thought Setsu-kun was declaring some kind of love for Emiko, and he got jealous x). Some fans like to say that Graham likes Setsuna, so I decided to play with that a bit :P. I do admit that in the anime, Graham-kun is sort of obsessed with Setsu-kun in an unnatural way xD. Haha, plus, grahamxsetsu pairing extertains me a bit. And after Setsu-kun epicly defeated Graham-kun >:D, he was like "Yes...but that wasn't the point...-.-;;" Meaning, he does have a lover (*cough me cough*), but that wasn't what he was talking about at the moment xD. 
Oh, and the reason why Graham-kun said "So you have a lover, Gundam?!" instead of "So you have a lover, Setsuna?!" was because Graham-kun doesn't know Setsu-kun's name...wait...or maybe it's because he just likes to do that. xD I don't remember.

Well, now let me explain this to you: I did not draw this!! I suck at drawing...>.> no I really suck at drawing. xP So what I did was photo scan pages from the Gundam00 manga. I took parts of the different manga pages and colored them :3 then added my own text. I think I used stuff from three different pages from two different volumes of Gundam00.
Photoshop CS4 was used to make this! d(^ ^)b
And it took me FOREVER(!) to do the stars!!! At first, I couldn't figure out how to make a good starry effect. But, I somehow manged :D.
What I did was make a bunch of random white dots then blur it a bit with the blur tool. Afterwards, I used the smudge tool to smudge it up a bit more. Then, I made a bunch of more random white dots, but smaller ones this time. And I did the same blur and smudging affect to the smaller dots as well. For the "shooting star", I just made another white dot, and used the smudge tool again. But even after doing all that work for the stars, I feel as though they're still not good enough OTL it totally doesn't fit with the rest of the picture.
And for the last panel, where you see Setsuna standing, looks really fail xP. I got really lazy, and didn't feel like putting too much detail into it ^ ^;;. So it just looks like some random blue silhouette. xD but whatever.
I think I totally screwed up Graham's suit too xP the colors don't seem right. I got lazy on coloring Exia too ^ ^;;. sigh~ I'm such a bum xD
I'm pretty proud (TT^TT I had to look up how to spell prowd <--how I thought it was spelt xD i fail.) of my work though :)

^ ^;; I used things like the blur and smudge tool because I'm still a novice at photoshop x). I mean I'm pretty sure there's an easier way to do what I did, but I wasn't able to figure it out xP

Sooo~ anywaysu, what do you think? Pretty hilariously fail, right? x) and yet totally cool at the same time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment