Sunday, September 25, 2011

I feel like rambling today xD

 Today's post is just gonna be about a bunch of random stuff~
(Yay! I learned how to use onion heads!!)

LOL xDD my hamster was being so cuuute~ yesterday.
While eating the other day, Cutie Pie had randomly fallen asleep.
He stayed like that for about an hour~. My brother was lecturing me about how I type too loud and that I'd wake Cutie Pie up. But I can't control how loud my keyboard is Dx. Sigh~ but my brother didn't understand that and kept lecturing me...he was the one who ironically woke up Cutie Pie xD.


hmm...idk what else to say...erm.. an interesting thing I can think to talk about is Banana-kun xD.
We've been talking to each other a lot recently~ it's kinda odd. I have to admit talking to him makes me sort of happy :) ...but than again I'm kinda worried. He seems too nice to be real xD. I start to think of the worst possibilities like what if he's a creepy online predator (no offense Banana-kun!)? It's just you know...Murphy's law~. Haha xD I guess that's me just being too cautious. Banana-kun lives in Taiwan, so there's a major time zone difference between us (a whole twelve hours!). Kinda makes me hate time zones xD. But we talk to each other like twice a day. We've somehow ended up as close friends. I'm bugged that he doesn't share a lot of information about himself xP. Hehehe, but I shall slowly sneak my way through his barrier.
 ohohoho~!
*is now slightly embarrassed since Banana-kun reads my blog xD*

LOL xD anyways~ what else is going on in my life? :\

Well one of my friend is gong through some love~ trouble. Yuuup, the worse kind of trouble there is xP. She just got her heart broken by this really mean guy. I don't like him xP at all (because he hurt my friend and is a jerk). So I unfriended him on the website we both go on xD rofl that sounded so lame~. I feel bad for my friend. I wish I could give her better advice >~<. However, she bounces back fast xD and has already fallen for another...well she hasn't admitted yet xD.

What else has been going on...? Oh! Luka-chan likes sending me gross pictures xP!!! Like earlier today I was checking some stuff, and she showed me this really gross picture of a naked woman being eaten by a snake. I was like "EWWWW >~< WTF?!?!" And I started yelling at her xD. My dad sits behind me and plays video games on our TV, so if he were to glance over at my computer at that moment, I would have died instantly!! If he saw that Luka-chan sends me weird stuff like that he would:
1. laugh (cuz it's a really weird/funny lookin' picture xD)
2. stop laughing and question me about it
3. lecture about how the picture is wrong and disgusting
4. disapprove of Luka-chan
and
5. kill me
xDD yuuup~ that's what he would do. So I started lecturing Luka-chan about sending me gross pictures, but I think I was just wasting air because she doesn't really care. OMG THAT RHYMED! "air" and "care" you get it? :D
y-yeaaa.... I'm incredibly stupid...


Hahaha xD anyways~ I forgot to mention that Rin-chan came to visit my house on Friday. It was her first visit :D. ...lol xD but I don't think she liked my house very much. She said she imagined it to be bigger...and I'm like "why?" because on the outside, my house isn't that big xD. Anyways, I'm a lame host ^ ^;;. She comes over to my house, and I have no activities for us to do. We ended up just doing random stuff on the computer and playing hide and seek with my little siblings xD. Gosh it must have been the lamest friend visit ever for her.   It was funny though, Rin-chan gave me three packs of sea weed. It was nice of her to do that :) ...she has too much food at her house though xD she gives free food to people every time she visits. hmm...I wonder what I'm going to do with all the sea weed she gave me ^ ^;;...there's so much of it. And I suck at making sushi xD lolol.

Oh! I've also been reading this really good book :). It's called True Story by Michael Finkel. I think it's some kind of murder mystery, but I'm not really sure. It talks about a murder, but it doesn't really focus on that. It talks a lot about the suspect and a journalist. I guess I just haven't gotten to the good part yet~. And the main character shares the same name as the author :3 I wonder why. I think I found this book in the nonfiction section...but I'm not sure ^ ^;;. Oh well~ I'll figure it out later xD.
It's a really good book though. I like it :3. You people should try reading it if you were to stumble upon it in the library or something :)

Anywaysu~, I could go on talking forever, but I think I'll stop here before the post gets too long xD.

9 comments:

  1. You're so mean D:<
    .......No comment at that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gomen nasi, Banana-kun!! >~<
    I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Dx
    ...i feel terrible now :(
    forgive me? ^ ^;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOL don't take it seriously
    I was kidding X)
    I'd also wonder too ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I think I know who the really mean guy is..

    ≧ ▼ ≦;

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL xD well I'm glad you're not angry at me, Banana-kun~ ;D

    and you gotta tell me who you think it is tomorrow x)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @banana: however, u have no idea who i am :V

    ReplyDelete
  7. @heartbroken friend: and you shouldn't inspire him to guess your identity xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. did u draw that baner thingy at the top of ur blogg?

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL xD so many anonymous users.

    Anyways, no I didn't draw my banner xD
    I am not that good at drawing ^ ^;; (look at the "I Told You So" entry post and you'll know what I mean)
    I did design/create the banner myself though :)

    ReplyDelete