Thursday, September 22, 2011

How I Stay in Shape

So~ this is a good topic for all those people who are self conscience about their weight ^ ^ ...like me xD. I am actually pretty average-ish for my height and age. B-but....>_> I don't think I'll stay that way with my habits of eating. ^ ^;; so I've been trying to eat less junk food. Okay wait! Let me list this stuff xD it'd be easier for me.

-Eat less junk food (limit yourself because junk food is full of junk! xD *stating obvious*).
Learn the difference between snack and treat :3. For example, you just came home from school/work/etc. and you're slightly hungry, but it's not yet meal time. What do you do? You should eat something healthy like an apple or type of fruit. But I find fruits not very filling. So I make like half a sandwich or drink a ton of water xD. Yesh, I drink water. Water helps because it fills in the extra space in your stomach xP
A treat is something like cake or chips. However, if you come home scoring good on a test or something, it's okay to eat a small piece of cake or something :) you deserve a reward.

-I also do about 50 wall push ups. Wall push ups are easier than real push ups xD lol. But in order for you to lose an equal amount of calories as you would for regular push ups I think you'd have to do about 50 or until your arms hurt. I said 50 because that's how many I can do until my arms start to hurt like hell. No pain no game xD.
-I also like to do pilates as well. It's a way to exercise and lose calories without gaining excessive muscle xD. This is good for girls :3. It's a little bit easier than regular exercising in my opinion ^ ^.


Above is an example of pilates. Very easy as you can see :D so try it out(?). Here's a good website that you could go to: http://www.activefitnessworld.com/articles/pilates/pilates_workout.php

-I also use my brain! Yes, using you're brain burns calories xD. So do a bunch of difficult math problems or write a book. Do something that makes you think really hard! :3 it helps.

-Helping out around the house works too! Offer to carry your little siblings around. They're heavy, so it helps you lose calories/energy xD. Also, helping out in doing chores is also a good exercise too. Just do any kind of activity that doesn't involve sitting at your computer xD

So yea~ that's basically what I do to stay in shape :D. I do enough so that I don't gain weight...but than again I don't do enough to lose weight either xD LOLOL. so I basically fail xD but I guess it's good to stay the same weight instead of gaining ^ ^;; right?

Well, I hope this information was useful to you people xD but idk... yea.

1 comment: