Monday, September 12, 2011

101 Posts?!

Wow. I just noticed that I've reached a 100 posts! :D Which I find pretty cool, and a nice achievement...but to others it just means I have a lot of spare time xD. I've had fun blogging. It's really nice to write about what you like or do. My friend says she thinks other people reading about your life is creepy xD I mean some of you might be creepy out there x) *cough cough* suspicious~. Just kidding. I don't really see what's so creepy about it ^ ^;;, I actually find it quite fun to blog :).
Anyways, to celebrate my work of a 100 posts, I shall...hm...idk xD let's just wing it shall we? I guess I'll tell you some things about me x). Yup, with a lack of an idea for anything better, I'll do that.

I love Setsuna F. Seiei!! ♥
He is so incredibly cool ^////^
He is not the reason why I dislike Marina Ismail (although most people think he is xD).
I am married to him :3

I think Kazuya Kamenashi is super sexy >w< ~~!!
I would like to one day meet him. x)
He's my favorite celebrity.
He is the reason why I am now intently interested in baseball ^ ^;;

 I want to have this dress for my prom dress!
I will ear as much money as it takes x)
It's so damn pretty!
My hair looks like leeks  :P
I personally made this green and added my name to it xD

I am obsessed and in love with the color green!!
I like all shades :3 light or dark.
I do particularly like the shade olive green.
My bed sheets and pillow covers are green ^ ^
and half my closet is green as well.
So like I said, I'm obsessed with this color. It is awesome!


Oh and did I mention that I'm crazy? x)
I'm crazy and slightly perverted. oh ho ho ho~!!




















So yea, congrats to me on writing a 101 posts :D !! And there's more to come :). Ahahahaha~~ X)

Why not share another one of my artworks while I'm at it? x)
I did this for art class. It took me a whole week to finish it ^ ^;;. I am very proud of it though :3. We were supposed to draw a parody of some sort of the drawing "The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters", but I messed up and wrote "nightmares". Lol xD but oh well. It's still pretty awesome looking ^ ^.

Tell me what you think of it :D.

Well I got to, unfortunately, go do homework. So blog to ya laters~ ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment