Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dish Soap is Bad? O.o

Yups. Dish soap (dish detergent) is bad for you. Well not exactly. It really depends. What I mean is that dish detergent is bad for girls. Hmm...I'm probably not making much sense. So let me explain in a story :)

Story Mode :D

I was washing the dishes like a good girl (haha xD i was forced to. chores suck :P).
My dad stood next to me watching me like some creep. xD Just kidding, he was seeing how I did because I suck at washing the dishes (at any chore in general xD).
Then out of the blue he was like "Hmmm...you should really wear gloves."
"Why? D: Gloves are annoying to use," I complained...more like whined xD but that's besides the point.
"Dish detergent is bad for your skin. Especially since you're a girl *wiggles finger at me*," he says.
I just nod my head in return, and continue to do the dishes.
"It'll make your skin rough. Girls shouldn't have rough skin.*still wiggling finger at me*."
"Mhmm..," I nod my head again.
"It's very bad for your skin!! >3< *is now flailing his arms up and down* And why aren't you listening to me?!"
"Huh, what?" I turn to look at him.
"N-never mind...OTL," then he walks away, shoulders slumped.

End of Story Mode


Haha xD I love messing with that guy. Now that I read over my story...>.> that doesn't help you that much to understand what I was talking about. Supposedly, dish detergent makes your skin rough. Thus, my dad makes me wear gloves now whenever I'm doing the dishes.
Some of you are probably wondering why rough hands for girls is bad as well. I'm not sure why rough hands are bad, but I guess it's mostly because people expect girls to have soft hands. Which is totally unfair! Because we're supposed to do all the work. And work makes your hand rough. >.> so it's unfair to expect that kind of stuff for girls.
Anywaysu, back to the point! I tried to research about why dish soap is bad for your skin, but I couldn't really find much (mostly because I only searched for 2 minutes xP). I do know it's something to do with chemicals.
^ ^;; so if you really think about it, I'm just telling you the obvious. xD or maybe some of you didn't know anything about this. Anywaysu, from here on out, I suggest you people to wear gloves when washing the dishes (^ ^)b !!

Wah, don't get the wrong idea though!!! :O But I'm not saying that you shouldn't use dish detergent! I'm just saying be careful :)
...yea not using dish detergent is actually a bad thing too >.> because how else are you supposed to get clean dishes? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment