Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Staaaarreee o.o

For some reason Cutie pie likes to stare at me x3.
I have no idea why....>_> it's kinda creepy, awkward, and just plain weird xD.
His home is on my desk (we have like these small desks that we combined into one large desk, so cutie-pie's home is in between mine and Z.'s desk), so he has perfect view of me..o.o... I mean like it's just a hamster...but his eyes are kinda big and focused on me. ^ ^;; he makes me feel self conscience. It's sort of funny though xD he'll just be eating and staring at me. I like to joke that he's infatuated with me~. >w< I don't mind if I attract animals xD. Princesses do that :3 ...>_> with their singing. But I can't sing xP so that doesn't make sense LOL. Cutie-Pie will also randomly climb up the cage (I never knew hamsters could do that until I saw him climb up the cage like a monkey xD haha species confused~). He also nibbles on the bars. I think he's trying to escape ^ ^;; and has yet to figure out that his teeth cannot chew through the metal bars... When we first got him, he would try and scratch at the bottom of his home. I feel so terrible when I see him do that xP it seems like I'm torturing him.

Anyways, I got to get to bed. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately xP; which is obviously not good for my health ^ ^;;. So good nighto~
or in Spanish: Buenas Noches~ ;D

(trying to use Spanish more often xD so I don't fail the tests)

No comments:

Post a Comment