Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Gokudera's Birthday \(^o^)/

Today is Gokudera-kun's birthday ^ ^ !! September 9th.
Gokudera-kun's birthday was easy for me to remember because it was the birthday of my fifth grade crush :) ....yes >.> I can remember something that long ago xD. I'm the type to learn everything and anything about the person I like, and I can remember the facts of ones that I really like ^w^, yea I'm weird xP. I'm also the type of "weirdo" who celebrates birthdays of anime characters x).
To celebrate today, I think I'll buy myself something sweet on my way to school ^ ^. I usually like to buy stuff for my friends to celebrate, but I'm kinda broke right now ^ ^;;. Haha so I'm just treating myself today x). Hmmm...maybe I'll do something pretty with my hair as well :).
WAH! :O I forgot to tell you! I got a hair cut. But it turned out terrible :(. I wanted it to look like this: http://www.fm-anime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=92_226&products_id=1406 . I thought if it was possible to make a wig look that way, then maybe my hair can look like that as well. TT^TT but it really depends on the hair stylist themself. Plus, I kinda wanted to be a little bit daring with my hair cut. Sigh, so now my hair is short and I look like a boy. But a really hot boy at that ;)   haha xD just kidding. I just look like a very feminine boy xP. But I'm kind of happy with my new hair cut because I don't get many looks from boys anymore. ...yes yes that's odd. I mean shouldn't I like attention from guys? NO! TT^TT it's so annoying to have to deal with the responsibility of hurting their feelings. It's terrible, and you feel so bad afterwards, but you don't have a choice. I've only been confessed to by two boys so far in my life time, but all these rumors about several other boys just get so annoying >~<.
Oh, and yesterday was my first day of school :). I just couldn't find the time to write about it. My first day was quite fun I guess ^ ^. Most of my teachers are guys this year which is new for me. I usually always have female teachers. Nearly all of my teachers are funny x); except the girl teachers. My Spanish teacher tells jokes, but she seems so serious when she tells them, so none of us are sure if we should laugh or not ^ ^;;. And...my math teacher is just not funny at all xD. She will tell a semi-funny joke, and then sort of apologize for how funny it wasn't. So it kind of ruins the whole moment, and no one ends up laughing.
To top is off, there aren't any cute boys in my class TT^TT. Which totally sucks. What am I supposed to do when the teacher gets boring? Lol just kidding xD. I don't >.> use boys for my entertainment. But it is true there's no cute boys OTL which still sucks.
Anyways, I feel as though this year is oddly different though. I'm not exactly sure why. It just seems kind of odd. For some reason I have a feeling that this year is going to be a rather ...fun one x). There's going to be a lot of pressure on grades and studying this year, but I can make it. But with my teachers and new classmates, I have just have this feeling. I can't wait to see what happens ^ ^. So let's celebrate to Gokudera's birthday and to a fun and exciting new school year! :D   [mostly to Gokudera's birthday xD]

Okay, well I got to start heading out for school. Talk to ya laters~ ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment