Friday, September 9, 2011

No Candy for me D:

My dad decided to drive me to school today, so I couldn't stop by a deli and buy my celebration candy TT^TT so sad. Sigh~ it's just not right to not celebrate Gokudera-kun's birthday :T. No good at all. And to top it off, I couldn't even get it on the way home from school because I had a dentist appointment OTL. I don't like the dentist D: Luckily it was just a cleaning ^ ^. But I still don't like the taste of the toothpaste >.> However, my dad says I should be grateful because in the old days they used to saw off a layer of your teeth in order to clean it. Ouch >~

Oh, and I think I forgot to mention, but I mean the Gokudera from Ketekyo Hitman reborn ^w^. You should really go check it out if you haven't already. It's awesome \(^o^)/ ! I personally like the manga better :3. I have yet to finish the anime though, which I will eventually get too xD

Anyways, I had a good day of school. It was pretty okay :)
I'll most likely post in the morning or after school. Sometimes both times x) so idk. School can't stop me from posting :D !! No way >w<. Except I do warn you, I might be in a rush sometimes, so there might be a couple of errors.

And I still couldn't get my candy today TT^TT. I can't believe it. I was really lookin' forward to getting me some candy. Sigh~ next time then ^ ^. Hmm...the next birthday coming up would be Chikusa-kun's :). He's also from Hitman Reborn. October 26 ;).
Chikusa Kakimoto:
A lil' preview of Chiku-kun ;)
I love the bar code on his face. It's so cool >////

Anyways, to celebrate Gokudera-kun's birthday I'll share some nice pictures and facts of Gokudera-kun x)







 Hayato Gokudera was born in Italy (who happens to be my fav. Hetalia character xD) and is 3/4 Italian and 1/4 Japanese, having a half-Japanese mother. His all-consuming ambition is to succeed as Tsuna's right-hand man.




Despite his rebellious image, Hayato excels in his schoolwork and aces all his tests, often tutoring his less-skilled friends such as Tsuna and Yamamoto. Gokudera also bases a lot of his thinking and academic prowess on mathematical theories that he develops. It is commonly assumed that he had a multitude of private tutors when he was young, as he was brought up in a rich household.







 He is a very intelligent fighter, usually making complex plans in order to defeat stronger opponents.



 Dynamite: Gokudera is very proficient in the use of Dynamite as a weapon which has given him the name of "Smokin' Bomb Hayato"  in the manga and "Hurricane Bomb Hayato" in the anime. He always carries huge amounts of Dynamite on him at all times. He has gone on to develop multiple techniques that basically consist on bombarding his opponent with multiple explosives (the more the better), redirecting his projectiles to improve its accuracy and speed and sneak bombs pass the enemy defenses.



Gokudera-kun looks super mean and dangerous. But once you read about him in the manga (or anime) and get to know him, you'll see he's actually quite cute. I also think he's a tad bit innocent. Which is so adorable ^ ^. Dynamite is cool too :). Gokudera is cool in general x).
When reading the manga I thought he had red hair. Hmm..but him having silver hair is still pretty sexy as well :D.
Lol xD anyways, I loove~ Gokudera. He's just so awesome \o/


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOKUDERA!! ♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment