Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Tad Bit Late

Haha xD So I went to the park on Saturday, and took some pictures. But I was lazy and didn't upload them until now. Sorry about that ^ ^;;. Blame my procrastinating habits xP. Thus, I am posting about a Saturday afternoon on a Monday ^ ^;;.

Anyways, I took a picture of the magnificent trees that were in the park. I just love trees. They're so awesome. I mean think about it. Trees are super pretty. Plus, when they rustle in the wind the leaves just make oh so wonderful music. :) Furthermore, they provide us with oxygen. Which is good for us x) [as you can see I like to state the obvious xD]. I just looove~ going to the park. I don't even do much there; just walk around really. I'm not a little kid anymore, so I don't get much entertainment out of the play ground area (jungle gym?) xD.
Exia-Near climbed his first tree today! :D ...well he did need a little help ^ ^. Oh, and the pretty bracelet like thing on the branch isn't mine. xD I was looking for a good tree to put Exia-Near on, and I saw that bracelet. I thought "Hmm...that's sort of pretty." Thus, I decided that the tree would be perfect for taking pictures! The bracelet would be like a prop of some sort(?) ^ ^. Pretty lucky of me to find it, ne? Haha xD not really. Also, just to let you know, I didn't take the bracelet >.> that'd be weird. Plus, who knows where it's been? For all I know it could have belong to big foot! ...Well in that case, I think I would have taken it xD. Big foot FTW d(^ ^)b. lol.
Close up of Exia-Near in a tree x) ain't he just adorable? (for a robot I mean ^ ^;;)
This is Exia-Near looking out onto the ocean~. ....wait what o.O ? Lolz xD I mean lake. Or is it pond? Gah! Whatever xP. It's a hole filled with dirty water that's in the park. Good enough explanation xD? Anyways, I think Exia-Near's position is a little bit weird and awkward looking. Eh, what do you expect? I mean I'm just a novice at this right now xD. So please forgive the terrible poses I make Exia-Near do.^ ^;; I'll get better I promise. . . or at least I hope x).

My little brothers, Dad, and lil' Sister all went searching for acorns (haha xD almost forgot how to spell acorns. fail xP). Weird thing to do, ne? People looked at them funny too. I was like "I do not know these weird acorn searching people." Haha xD jk. I would be proud to admit my blood relation (^ ^)v. Okay, a little over board there xP. Anyways, back to the point. They were searching for acrons because of Cutie Pie (my hamster). Supposedly, my dad read or heard that hamsters like to eat acorns. Thus, he was like "Wow, the park provides free food for hamsters :D! Let's go get some." My dad is not a cheap skate, but he may sound like one x). Exia-Near is sitting on the basket of Ga.'s scooter.  We had nothing else to put the acorns in xD.

Speaking of my hamster, I finally got around to taking some pictures of it :D!! Yay! Hehe I bet I just made some of you happy ^ ^~ ....wait what? I didn't D: ? Ugh, well forget you *does hair flip and walk away*. Haha xD just kidding. Anywaysu, we have one of those little hamster balls for Cutie Pie, and let him run around in it every so often. I decided it'd be best to take pictures when he was in his ball because he's always hiding when he's in his home. And you should all be grateful for these pictures! It was so difficul!! Cutie-Pie just wouldn't stay still xD. But luckily, I was able to get some good pictures for you people. You're just lucky enough that I love you all to death x). I really like the first one the best because you can see his face pretty clearly and up close :D.



 I took some pictures of Cutie-Pie while he was running. The second picture is of the side of him obviously x). He looks kinda small right? Well, he's been eating a lot, so now he's all chubby. lol xD. The next picture should be of Cuite Pie in a bird's eye view. I never noticed he had specks of black fur until I took this picutre ^ ^;; that just shows my lack of observation.

 This is a picture of Cutie Pie's home. Very colorful and bright, ne? Pretty pimped out home he gots. x) I say we spoil him since it has a second floor. lol not really xD. His wheel is plastic, so it's soo annoying when he runs on it because it makes a ton of noise. Cutie Pie likes to run at night, so it took me awhile to get used to sleeping with it D:
The little blue thing below the green platform is Cutie-Pie's sleeping quarters; we call it an igloo (i have no idea why xD). When we first got him, he would never come out of that thing. But now I think Cutie Pie has gotten used to us because now he sleeps on his wheel instead of the igloo.
Last picture, but not least is of Cutie Pie inside his home. So cuute~ right? :D

*yawn* well it's ..HOLY COW!! It's 1 a.m.! O.O I really got to get to bed. Sigh~ I've been posting late at night quite often now. School is starting, so I really got to get back into my routine xP. I will really miss staying up late in the night. I got to admit though, staying up late, when everyone else is sleeping, is kind of creepy, ne? Anywaysu, good night everyone~ ;D (good morning?)(good afternoon?)(gah, whatever the time is for you I hope it's good xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment