Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bleh~ xP

Today, I had a mixture of feelings in me xP.
I am super happy that I did well on my Spanish test :D yay! ....or at least I think I did well xD lol. I usually don't study, but I pay attention in class and retain the knowledge I learn. However, I have this reputation for being a huge nerd, so everybody comes to me when they need help for studying. So I ended up helping about 3 people study for the Spanish test. Therefore, I basically studied the equivalent amount of 4 people xP. Sigh~ I need to learn how to say no xD. But I feel as though, if I don't help them study, it'd be my fault if they fail Dx and I don't want my classmates to fail! So yea~ I feel very confident in my grade ^ ^
...LOL xD imagine I get my test back and get like an 85....that'd be terrible >_>
or "mal" as they would say in Spanish xD.
hmm~ most people in my class would like memorize each and every question plus their answers, and then check to see if they're right after the test. I don't like to do that though.
1. because my memory sucks xD and it's impossible for me to do that.
and
2. i like to estimate my grade, and stay positive~ so I don't worry myself about it during the time it takes the teacher to grade the tests.

But I was also sad because on my math test I got a 98...yea some of you are probably thinking "That's good! :D" but it caused me and Lucka-chan to momentarily go into what we call the "emo corner" (no offense to real emo ppl!! it's just a phrase ^ ^;; that I shall tell my friend to change...cuz i realize how mean that is) so let's call it the "depressed corner". damn why couldn't i get a 100?!??! >_>
Anyways, where was I? Oh yea! So a 98 is no good to me and Luka-chan because we're totaly nerds; plain and simple nerds...okay maybe not simple..or plain xD. but u get the idea.
I'm a NERD and I'm PROUD!  lolol xD nerds FTW! <3~~

sigh~ I'm weird xD

...okay xD well my brain is like being super weird on me today, so I don't know what else to say to you people. So, adios! hasta manana~! (spanish for: goodbye, see you tomorrow)<-- I am trying to use Spanish in my daily life so that I don't have to study very hard before a test xD so smart~, ne? ;D

Well buenas noches~ (goodnight)


>_> I should really do these kind of language exercises to help me learn Chinese. LOL xD but I guess Spanish is easier to type because i uses same-ish letters as English. Ah! But I am learning Chinese little by little though nonetheless :3 *is in a very happy mood~ :D *

No comments:

Post a Comment