Sunday, September 18, 2011

Taiwan~

I really want to go to Taiwan~ x)
Especially now, thanks to a certain friend *cough cough* (yea you know who you are xD).

































So pretty~ right?! \o/
I also want to go because my dad grew up in Taiwan, and he makes it sound so awesome x). My friend (let's call him Banana xD just cause I'm craving bananas at the moment) makes it sound awesome too. This is a picture of Taipei x). [Hehe~ Banana-kun might get suspicious of me now xD]. It's the capital of Taiwan, according to Wikipedia. I also got the picture from Wikipedia, because I couldn't find a good one on the internet OTL so fail.
Anyways, it's too bad I don't have enough money to go Dx so sad! When I was younger (haha, like two years ago), I wanted to go to Japan, but I think I'd rather go to Taiwan now. Mostly, because I'm Chinese x). Yea fail reasoning, lol. Plus, Asian boys are cute x3. LOL jk! well..half-ish jk  x).
But I still want to go to Japan too xD. ...and China, Russia, Italy, France, Egypt, England, *goes on listing every place on earth*, and yea xD I want to travel everywhere. Taiwan is the first place I want to go x3 and than Japan. I think Italy would be third (due to my addiction to Italy in Hetalia xD)

Hetalia Taiwan FTW! XD
Taiwan is so pretty \o/

epic cosplay! >:D


What kind of places do you want to go to? :3

5 comments:

  1. I thought you wanted to go cause of the make-up filled girls x))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha xD no Banana-kun~
    I'd rather see you ;D
    LOL, but seriously tho i'm not that interested in make up xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOL seriously? I'm soo touched :D.
    I think natural looking is better.
    ( you'll look soo scary when it's off if you use it too often ) XD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, natural is better x)
    haha xD it is scary. it's like they're a totally different person if you're so used to seeing them w/o make up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to visit Canada, Scotland, Ireland, England, Taiwan, Japan and China. EPICNESS~

    ReplyDelete