Monday, September 12, 2011

Death By Boredom-is it possible? (yes!)

Argh! I'm so bored :\


.....
Argh?  o.o huh, apparently, I'm a pirate now...>.>

xD haha anyways
since I'm bored, I've turned to youtube for entertainment. ^ ^
sigh~ youtube. such a nice plan b. . . x) yea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EK8j96IXuI&feature=feedu
xD pretty funny video.
I love Wong Fu Productions ♥

Anyways, for some reason, as I'm trying to entertain myself..>.> I'm simultaneously groping Exia-Near. xD I wonder if he's comfortable with that (probably not xP).

Which reminds me! I cured Exia-Near \(^o^)/ .....>.> okay so my dad did, but I forced him too ...o.o yea idk where I'm going with this xD.
Oh yea, that also reminds me. X) Exia-Near was gravely "ill". His torso kept coming off, and I was incapable of fixing him OTL. I don't know why, but he kept breaking into two. (his parts are detachable.) So I told my dad to fix it (cuz dads can fix everything xD). Hahaha xD and it turned out I had him on backwards. EPIC FAIL XD!! but yea, that's what happened :P. Exia-Near was hospitalized for quite some time. Good thing Dr. Dad helped b(^w^)d.    .....>.> okay yea I probably sound crazy right now xD since I refer to my backwards torso action figure as an "ill" creature. Lolz xD so yea summing that up makes me realize just how crazy I am. Plus, there's the fact that I'm groping him at the same time x)
Sigh it's late I'm not thinking right ^ ^;;. . . . *looks at the time* o.o;; it's only 9:00 pm. eh heh heh *awkward*.

Lolz so anyways, youtube is working x)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZC3yRE8H5c&feature=feedu
funny stuff xD
who knew you could have so much fun when cooking ramen? lol.
I like Ted's the best. I mean who doesn't want to save $20? XD
Lolz xD but I eat my ramen like that all the time. It's quick and easy :D
And just a random fact, but I think Ted's cute xD. Wes is creatively awesome. And Phil is just funny xD.
Thumbs up for Wong Fu Productions (^ ^)d ...wait this isn't face book x) ....wait I don't even have a facebook. xD haha fail. School's been making me crazy >.> sorry.

*is still groping Exia-Near*

Bwahahahahaha!! ~(OwO)~

wow, blogging has gotten rid of my boredom. Yay :D !

If you had to choose a way to die (and dying in your sleep is an invalid answer) than being killed by assaniation ninjas would be an epic way to die xD!!! Just picture it in the newspaper "Death by Ninjas" !! That would be soo~ cool :D

*has stop molesting Exia-Near, but has now started putting him in weird positions and feels very stupid right now*

Okay, well I should get studying. So this is farewell D:
but I shall be back >:D ! muahaha!!!



*cough cough* okay..>.> so I'm not going to go studying at 9 pm. . . . but I feel the need to do something..not sure what it is yet though...>.>
and no this isn't an excuse to end this entry!


okay maybe it is ^ ^;; but I don't know how to end this entry Dx. so...

CHOOOORRRIIIISSSUUUUUU~~~~~!!!!




k bye xD

3 comments:

  1. I'm tool lazy to log into Wordpress ^ ^
    you're a pirate? so you mean you took England's former position? LOL
    I'm pretty sure most anime figures are detachable. I can't check the Youtube links cuz I'm doing my HW. =_=

    ReplyDelete
  2. *too
    lol, that reminded me of when England called France a "wine loving tool"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha x) You're so funny, Katrina-chan. ♥

    ReplyDelete