Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Told You So

Guess what :D ! I have decided to share some of my drawings with you. It's a very rare opportunity indeed. So feel lucky and be happy ^ ^
Here's the first one. It's a picture of two random girls. I tried drawing different hairstyles. There's also that weird looking thing in the corner. I like to draw it whenever I'm frustrated with how bad my drawing is. It makes me feel better to know I can't draw when I draw something that's meant to look bad. xD I don't know why. Anyways, I draw them both winking because it's hard enough to draw one eye, so it's even harder to try and draw a matching eye. xD So I always draw one eye closed. And gomen nasi >~< !!! I think I screwed up the proportions, so it may look a little funny. 


I tried drawing chibi ^ ^....but failed at that too OTL. Sigh~ I'm hopeless. I hear chibis don't have noses, so I didn't draw one. I once saw my friend draw weird dash marks across the face. I asked her why and she said "It's because it's a chibi." I still don't understand why people do it.

Hahaha xD So like I said. I told you so! I can't draw xP I try, but I can't draw.

Anywys, notice my signature? xD It's my name with my signature underlying swirl underneath it. x) So yea that's about it.

What do you think I need to improve on? I'd like to hear your advice ^ ^.

1 comment:

  1. I would just practice, for you first time drawing, you did a lot better than me! What I would do is look at a picture somebody drew, and try to copy that and make it into my own character :] Those drawings are really good for beginners, trust me :D

    ReplyDelete